Frozen drinks are the best desserts. Booze and sweet treats all in one glass. This cinnamon toast crunch milkshake is just the sweet treat you will want to serve at your next dinner party or holiday celebration!
Cinnamon toast crunch milkshake is Fireball whiskey and Rumchata blended together with vanilla ice cream to create a heavy-handed frozen drink. Top it off with whipped cream and a cherry in a cinnamon and sugar-rimmed glass for the decadent boozy milkshake all your friends will indulge on.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milkshake Ingredients
This is literally a three-ingredient cinnamon milkshake. If you are looking to stock your liquor cabinet, RumChata and Fireball should be two bottles of booze you always have on hand. Obviously the ice cream is also a star of a milkshake. Caramel swirl would also be really good in this milkshake as well.
I don't know if I have mentioned how much I love my Ninja Blender, but man do I love it. To make this cinnamon toast crunch milkshake you just need to fill up the blender with six cups of ice cream. Then measure out the Fireball and Rumchata. I like the 1 part Fireball to the 2 parts Rumchata ratio. But you do you.
When you are done making the milkshake, pour into containers with lids that seal tight and put in the freezer to get solid. I usually make these milkshakes a day or two before a party. Looking for more milkshake recipes? There are plenty of boozy and kid-friendly milkshakes on farmwifedrinks.com.
Rumchata Drink Recipes
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milkshake
- Ninja Blender
- 6 cups vanilla ice cream
- ⅓ cup Fireball Whisky
- ⅔ cup RumChata
- Put the ice cream into the blender. Pour the Fireball and Rumchata over the ice cream.
- Blend to combine and pour into freezer containers.
- Let freeze for four hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream, cinnamon and sugar for the glass rims, and cherries.
- Walk the Line Cocktail - Rye Whiskey Old Fashioned - November 25, 2021
- Gourmet White Hot Chocolate Mix made with White Chocolate Pudding - November 7, 2021
- Drunk Witch - Purple Rain Cocktail - October 14, 2021