As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I love a good Moscow Mule. I also love to create new flavors to combine with the ginger beer base of a mule. Naturally, in the midst of summer it as a no brainer for me to create a Peach Moscow Mule.
I really love when I can mix ginger beer and vodka. OK, maybe I just love beer and vodka and the fact that I can drink them together is even better! When I noticed we are actually going to have peaches from our dwarf peach trees we planted by the pasture a few years ago, I have of course been plotting ways to use the peaches in drinks. I have perfected my Peach Moscow Mule recipe now.
Peach Moscow Mule
Here is the deal… The kids spend hours in the pool right outside the back door. Inevitably they want me outside watching them do tricks or give them scores for their flips and handstands. Which is why most of the drinks I drink in summer but be poolside safe. Which makes copper cups a most. No glass to tear the liner. Yay Moscow Mules!
Just like my pineapple Moscow Mules and my cranberry Moscow Mules, the ingredients are simple: ginger beer, vodka, juice, lime juice, and mint. This isn’t rocket science. But it is so delicious. It looked so good even my kids wanted to try. So, I guess I will be making some mock – Moscow Mules with ginger ale in the near future.
Peach juice is a tough one for me to find, but I have found cans of peach nectar. It is so great in so many things. Like my peach pie moonshine. I find it in the juice aisle close to the cans of pineapple juice. They also sell several other flavors of juice nectar. I might have a stash of several flavors.
Go ahead and get stocked up on your fresh peaches and get some peach Moscow Mules made.
Moscow Mules Recipes
Peach Moscow Mule
- 1 bottle of Ginger Beer
- 4 ounces of peach vodka
- 4 ounces of peach juice or nectar
- 2 limes
- 1 peach sliced
- Fresh Mint for Garnish
- Fill two copper mugs with ice.
- Pour two ounces of vodka and two ounces of peach juice into each mug.
- Cut one lime in half and juice <g class="gr_ gr_1437 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" id="1437" data-gr-id="1437">one half</g> into each mug.
- Fill each mug with one bottle of ginger beer.
- Add mint leaves to each mug.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with mint, lime slices, and peach slices.
Latest posts by Leah Beyer (see all)
- Low-Carb Cocktails and Keto Drinks - January 3, 2020
- Mimosa Bar Ideas - December 22, 2019
- Orange Cranberry Vodka Cocktail – Christmas Eve Cocktail - December 15, 2019