Sometimes you taste something that is so good you seriously have to tell the whole world about it. This caramel Rumchata milkshake is just such a thing. The milkshake mixes Rumchata with caramel gelato or ice cream to create one of the best adult milkshake recipes.
It all started with some vanilla and caramel gelato. Seriously, this stuff is straight up crack. So, then I decided you should mix ice cream's version of crack with booze would make it even better. I don't know how I come up with these ideas, but friends, am I glad I do. The addition of Rumchata to caramel gelato is nothing short of perfection.
For a single milkshake, mix ¾ cups of vanilla and caramel gelato with ⅓ cup of Rumchata in a blender. This will make you a bit more than eight ounces of milkshake. Simply, not enough to share. Just enough for you. If you think others are going to want some, just double the Rumchata milkshake recipe.
Now, if you have children like I do, you can easily substitute white milk for the Rumchata to make a kid friendly version of the milkshake. I will also tell you, I have some salted caramel topping I drizzle over top of the milk shake too. If you have whip cream, go a head and add it if you would like.
Go ahead, pull the blender out. It is the best kind of late night snack or breakfast. It is smoothie-like.
Caramel Rumchata Milkshake
- ¾ cup of vanilla and caramel gelato or ice cream
- ⅓ cup of Rumchata Or Milk for Kids
- Jar of Salted Caramel Ice cream topping
- Combine gelato/ice cream with Rumchata in a blender. Blend till completely combined.
- Pour into a glass and top with caramel ice cream topping.
- Apple Cider Whiskey Cocktail - October 7, 2022
- Apple Cider Amaretto Sour - September 30, 2022
- Island Lemonade Punch - August 21, 2022
Perfect explanation of the taste of Rumchata- the cinnamon toast cruneh flavor is so good! This recipe is amazing!