T’was the night before Christmas and momma was still stirring. So to help keep momma motivated, she drank the tastiest RumChata White Hot Chocolate. With her tummy warmed and a anxiety calmed, all the children were sleeping in their own beds, presents were wrapped, and hunks of meat smoking away on the Big Green Egg.
The crock pot white hot chocolate is by far the best crock pot hot chocolate I have had in my life. Rich. Sweet. Creamy. Holy calories, but who cares, it winter. We all need an extra layer of fat to stay warm once it finally decides to turn warm.
Simple ingredients of milk, white chocolate chips, sweet and condensed milk and a vanilla bean sliced open. That’s it people. That is all you need to make the most decadent warm drink. It is truly the best crock pot white hot chocolate you will ever have. Hands down. Then with a shot of RumChata it quickly becomes the best crock pot RumChata white hot chocolate you have ever had.
Place these ingredients in the crock pot. Stir to combine and cook on low heat. After one hour, stir again, and let continue to cook on low for another hour. Once everything is melted together, serve in big mugs. If you want to take it up a notch, add some RumChata to the big mug of white hot chocolate. Just a shot will do.
Don’t mess around. Go get your crock pot crocking with this RumChata White Hot Chocolate. You and your kids can both enjoy the same recipe by just holding the RumChata on their cup. Even more reason to make this recipe as often as possible.
- 6 cups of milk
- 2 cups of white chocolate chips
- 1, 14 ounce can of sweetened and condensed milk
- 1 vanilla bean, sliced open
- 6 shots of RumChata (Optional)
- Combine all the ingredients into a crock pot and stir together until combined.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring after first hour. Continue to cook until mixture is hot and white chocolate chips are completely melted. Stir occasionally to check.
- Stir well before serving each mug. Add a shot of RumChata to each mug wanting spike white hot chocolate.
- Garnish as desired with whip cream or marshmallows.
For more awesome recipes check out the Weekend Potluck.