The best kind of dessert is boozy desserts. The great thing about frozen mudslides is being able to make them ahead and put them in the freezer until you are ready to eat them. When you pull these boozy chocolate milkshakes out of the freezer, your friends will thank you.
Frozen mudslides are the boozy chocolate milkshakes with the blending of chocolate and vanilla ice cream, Kahlua, Baileys Irish cream, and vodka. If you love a mocha coffee drink then you are going to love these mudslide milkshakes.
These boozy milkshakes are super easy to make, especially with my Ninja blender. This blender has a large capacity and fierce power. I don’t know why I waited so long to get this blender. The ingredients for the frozen mudslides are chocolate and vanilla ice cream, Kahlua, Baileys, and vodka.
In this batch of mudslides, I used marshmallow vodka. Vanilla vodka would be amazing as well. French vanilla or traditional Kahlua is also great to use. The milkshakes will be delicious with either version of the Kahlua.
To the Ninja blender, add three cups of vanilla ice cream and three cups of chocolate ice cream. Combine the Kahlua, Baileys, and vodka and pour over the ice cream.
Blend the ice cream and liquor to form a creamy milkshake. It will be fairly liquidy. We are adding quite a bit of alcohol to the ice cream. Don’t stress about this. They will refreeze perfectly for you.
Pour the mudslides into a glass or plastic container and place it in the freezer. Several hours later your frozen mudslides will be ready to be devoured.
Quick Tips for Making Boozy Milkshakes
- If you are going to drink right away, don’t let your ice cream get too soft. Also, have your liquor prechilled.
- Remember as things freeze they expand, so don’t overfill the freezer container.
- You can use all chocolate or all vanilla ice cream if you don’t have both. I think the combination of both is the way to go.
- Using vanilla vodka and vanilla Kahlua isn’t recommended if you use just vanilla ice cream. That is a whole lot of vanilla.
Frozen Mudslide Milkshakes
- Ninja Blender
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/3 cup Kahlua
- 1/3 cup vodka
- Put the ice cream into the blender. Pour the three different liquors over the ice cream.
- Blend to combine and pour into freezer containers.
- Let freeze for four hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and cherries.
Shared on Weekend Potluck.
- Toasted Coconut Rum Pineapple Cream Cocktail - December 19, 2020
- French Vanilla Hot Chocolate Mix – Mason Jar Drink Mix Gift - December 7, 2020
- Strawberry Coconut Cream Rum Cocktail – Pink Drink Cocktail - November 27, 2020