Baileys Strawberries and cream milkshake combine vanilla ice cream, strawberry vodka, frozen strawberries, and Bailey's strawberries and cream for a boozy strawberry milkshake. Boozy milkshakes are the best dessert. First of all, milkshakes are something you can easily make for adults and kids with very little effort.
Bailey's Strawberries and Cream Milkshake Cocktail Ingredients
These boozy strawberries and cream Baileys milkshakes are easy to make with a few simple ingredients.
- Vanilla ice cream - Vanilla is my go-to ice cream flavor for the milkshake cocktail. However, if you want this even more strawberry flavored, grab the strawberry ice cream. Let me also tell you, the Tillamook brand is the densest ice cream. Try it out.
- strawberry vodka - Because more strawberry is better, go ahead and grab some flavored vodka for this recipe.
- frozen strawberries - Frozen strawberries are best just to keep the milkshake cold, but fresh strawberries will also work.
- Baileys strawberries and cream liquor- If have not tried this unique Baileys liqueur, you are missing out. This is a fruity change to their traditional Irish Cream
- Whipped cream - Is it really a milkshake if
- Strawberry syrup - The kind of strawberry syrup you put on ice cream or make strawberry milk with is what you can use.
How to Make a Bailey's Strawberry and Cream Milkshake Recipe
Who doesn't love a good milkshake? If you are reading this blog and dislike ice cream I don't know how you have made it this far! We love the Creamsicle milkshakes and the caramel Rumchata milkshake but my family's favorite milkshakes are Grasshoppers. When I was trolling target a few weeks back I felt as if the Baileys Strawberries and Cream bottles were stalking me. I decided it was time to drop one in the cart.
To make these Baileys and Strawberry Vodka milkshakes, start by putting vanilla ice cream in your blender or blender cup. I use my Ninja blender cups for this recipe. If you have a Ninja blender, I really recommend making drinks in these single-serve containers. Don't have a Ninja? I guess you know what to buy for yourself! (PS -Ninja did not ask for a review, I am just gushing over my blender.)
Back to making the strawberries and cream milkshake...
To the blender with the ice cream add Baileys Strawberries and Cream, strawberry vodka and frozen strawberries. Blend to combine.
Since I have a lot of mason jars, I poured the milkshake into a pint jar. To the top of the milkshake, add whipped cream and strawberry syrup. Valentine's Day was recently so I added some colorful Valentine's straws.
Baileys Strawberries and Cream Milkshake
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream - about 1 cup
- ½ cup Baileys Strawberries and Cream Liquor
- ¼ cup Strawberry Vodka
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- whipped cream
- strawberry syrup and fresh strawberries
- In a blender, combine the vanilla ice cream, Baileys, vodka, and frozen strawberries. Pulse to blend.
- Pour into a pint glass and top with whipped cream. Garnish with strawberry syrup and fresh strawberries.