As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I love coffee and nothing beats a cocktail that tastes like coffee. Cinnamon roll cocktail is a delicious combination of Kahlua and RumChata making a perfect nightcap cocktail or after-dinner drink. Instead of an after-dinner decaf coffee, start asking for one of these Kahlua and Rumchata cocktails.
We already know I have a love for White Russians. And this cinnamon roll cocktail might just replace the White Russian during these winter months. It is sweet while not overly sugary. The hint of Kahlua quenches my coffee cravings and leaves you with the cinnamon flavors as you drink each sip.
That. Is. It.
No cream. No vodka.
Three parts RumChata to one part Kahlua. So easy a kid could make it.
Wait, maybe my kid did make it. After all, measuring is a life skill.
How to make the Cinnamon Roll Cocktail
Then simply enjoy this simple after-dinner drink. You will have two cinnamon roll cocktails. Two. It is up to you if you want to share. But, I would recommend keeping them both for yourself. Especially if you can shake those drinks quietly.
Tips for making after-dinner drinks
- Have your liquors chilling in the fridge or freezer. Cold booze means less ice melt. Less ice melt means stronger cocktails.
- Just like in food, fat is flavor in drinks. Just use half and half, not milk. It is worth it.
- If you like warm after-dinner drinks, Kahlua and RumCahata make perfect add-ins for coffee.
Cinnamon Roll Cocktail
- 3 Shots of RumChata
- 1 Shot of Kahlua
- Fill a shaker with ice. Pour RumChata and Kahlua in shaker.
- Shake to combine.
- Pour over ice in two short glasses.
Latest posts by Leah Beyer (see all)
- Crock Pot Hot Chocolate – Kahlua or Baileys Hot Chocolate - November 30, 2019
- Sparkling Ginger Apple Cider Sangria - November 17, 2019
- Frozen Mudslides – Boozy Chocolate Milkshake - October 26, 2019