Cinnamon roll cocktail is a delicious combination of Kahlua and RumChata making a perfect nightcap cocktail or after-dinner drink. I love coffee and nothing beats a cocktail that tastes like coffee. Instead of an after-dinner decaf coffee, start asking for one of these Kahlua and Rumchata cocktails.
We already know I have a love for White Russians. And this cinnamon roll cocktail might just replace the White Russian during these winter months. It is sweet while not overly sugary. The hint of Kahlua quenches my coffee cravings and leaves you with the cinnamon flavors as you drink each sip.
Cinnamon Roll Cocktail Ingredients
That. Is. It.
No cream. No vodka.
Three parts RumChata to one part Kahlua. So easy a kid could make it.
Wait, maybe my kid did make it. After all, measuring is a life skill.
How to make the Cinnamon Roll Cocktail
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Two rock style glasses with ice. Add the RumChata and Kahlua to the shaker. Put the lid on and shake. Pour over top of the ice in the two glasses.
Then simply enjoy this simple after-dinner drink. You will have two cinnamon roll cocktails. Two. It is up to you if you want to share. But, I would recommend keeping them both for yourself. Especially if you can shake those drinks quietly.
Tips for making after-dinner drinks
- Have your liquors chilling in the fridge or freezer. Cold booze means less ice melt. Less ice melt means stronger cocktails.
- Just like in food, fat is flavor in drinks. Just use half and half, not milk. It is worth it.
- If you like warm after-dinner drinks, Kahlua and RumCahata make perfect add-ins for coffee.
Other Great After-Dinner Drinks
Cinnamon Roll Cocktail
- 3 Shots of RumChata
- 1 Shot of Kahlua
- Fill a shaker with ice. Pour RumChata and Kahlua in shaker.
- Shake to combine.
- Pour over ice in two short glasses.
Find other great recipes on Monday meal plan and weekend potluck.
- Apple Cider Whiskey Cocktail - October 7, 2022
- Apple Cider Amaretto Sour - September 30, 2022
- Island Lemonade Punch - August 21, 2022
Yum that looks delish. I am going to have to get a bottle of Rum Chata!
You will love this cocktail. It is the perfect night cap!
Dr. Chim Richalds
I'm drinking this before noon on a Sunday and I don't even drink bravo
what gives it the cinnamon taste
It is the Rumchata.
Already know I'm going to love this! Making a batch!!!!LOL!!!
Did you know they have Cinnamon Kahlua? It’s awesome in this drink!