Christmas morning can be crazy! When things get crazy this momma pours a drink. But my kids don't want to be left out. This amazing champagne brunch punch is also the perfect Christmas punch for the kids. Champagne brunch punch is a combination of cranberry, pineapple, and orange juice topped off with champagne and grenadine while the kid-friendly Christmas punch version substitutes ginger ale for the champagne.
It is no secret that I love a good mimosa. I love having my cranberry mimosas on Christmas morning, but having a Christmas Punch lets us all drink uninterrupted.
The ingredients in this champagne brunch punch are juices any good boozer always has on hand.
- Cranberry Juice - 100% cranberry juice can work for this punch recipe. However, I love the cran-pineapple punch in this cocktail.
- Orange Juice - Pulp-free orange juice is best. There I said it. From fuzzy navels to amaretto stone sours to this Champaign punch, always use pulp-free orange juice.
- Pineapple Juice - I don't know how to make a punch without pineapple juice. This brunch punch is no different.
- Grenadine - A little cherry juice gives everything a little pep.
- Champagne - Sparkling wine or Cava or Prosecco all work in this punch. If you want this to be a mocktail or virgin cocktail, you can also use ginger ale.
- Orange Slices and Maraschino cherries - Maraschino cherries even give the punch a little fun garnish. Orange slices are always a good thing for punch recipes too.
In a juice carafe, combine the three juices. If you are serving to the kids, hold off on adding the champagne and just top off your punch glass with the ginger ale or champagne. If you are only adult drinking, go ahead and the champagne to the carafe. I also added a little grenadine to the juices as well.
The kiddie cocktail version of the champagne brunch punch is this delicious Christmas punch. Same ingredients, just different bubbly. And maybe extra Maraschino Cherries!
The kids will love this Christmas punch to the very last drop. It is so delicious. It may just become a regular breakfast juice combination for you, not just for the holidays.
Whether for Christmas morning or Christmas eve night caps, I have you covered with great Christmas cocktail ideas.
Champagne Brunch Punch - Christmas Punch
- 4 cups orange juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup grenadine
- 1 cup champagne or ginger ale
- In juice carafe, combine the three juices and grenadine.
- Either add the champagne or ginger ale directly to the carafe or top off each glass of brunch punch with the bubbly of your choice.