As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Christmas morning can be crazy! When things get crazy this momma pours a drink. But my kids don’t want to be left out. This amazing champagne brunch punch is also the perfect Christmas punch for the kids. Champagne brunch punch is a combination of cranberry, pineapple, and orange juice topped off with champagne and grenadine while the kid-friendly Christmas punch version substitutes ginger ale for the champagne.
It is no secret that I love a good mimosa. I love having my cranberry mimosas on Christmas morning, but having a Christmas Punch lets us all drink uninterrupted.
The ingredients in this champagne brunch punch are juices any good boozer always has on hand.
In a juice carafe, combine the three juices. If you are serving to the kids, hold off on adding the champagne and just top off your punch glass with the ginger ale or champagne. If you are only adult drinking, go ahead and the champagne to the carafe. I also added about a little grenadine to the juices as well.
The kiddie cocktail version of the champagne brunch punch is this delicious Christmas punch. Same ingredients, just different bubbly.
The kids will love this Christmas punch to the very last drop. It is so delicious. It may just become a regular breakfast juice combination for you, not just for the holidays.
Champagne Brunch Punch - Christmas Punch
- 4 cups orange juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup grenadine
- 1 cup champagne or ginger ale
- In juice carafe, combine the three juices and grenadine.
- Either add the champagne or ginger ale directly to the carafe or top off each glass of brunch punch with the bubbly of your choice.
Latest posts by Leah Beyer (see all)
- Low-Carb Cocktails and Keto Drinks - January 3, 2020
- Mimosa Bar Ideas - December 22, 2019
- Orange Cranberry Vodka Cocktail – Christmas Eve Cocktail - December 15, 2019