As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sometimes you just want to embrace everything with the season, including your brunch mimosa. Hence, the reason for you all to make pitchers of cranberry mimosas.
These cranberry mimosas are the perfect recipe for an alternative to traditional mimosas and can be made by the pitcher for holiday brunch cocktails. One bottle of prosecco and juice per pitcher.
Now, in previous mimosa recipes like my traditional mimosa or my apple cider mimosas, I recommend using extra dry prosecco or champagne. Same is true with these cranberry mimosas too. You don’t want the bubbly to be too dry for tartness of the cranberry juice.
The beauty of making mimosas by the pitcher is you just keep topping everyone’s glasses off as you eat. If you are serving these at a holiday, you know it will be much more enjoyable if the family has a nice little buzz going. And these cranberry mimosas aren’t too sweet and not to dry to make it easy to sip all day long
Fresh or frozen cranberries work perfectly for garnish and even ice cubes. Granted, I am pretty sure all your guests will drink these fast enough to need any ice, but it doesn’t hurt to just cover your basis. Plus, it is an easy way to make your mimosas fancy.
Now, when you go to make them, make sure your juice is prechilled too. It will just make it easier or rather faster to start enjoying the cranberry mimosas.
- 1 bottle of extra dry prosecco or champagne
- 3 cups of 100% cranberry juice
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries.
- In a large pitcher, pour the cranberries and cranberry juice. Keep chilled till ready to serve.
- Add the prosecco right before serving.
- Garnish with cranberries.
Latest posts by Leah Beyer (see all)
- Crock Pot Hot Chocolate – Kahlua or Baileys Hot Chocolate - November 30, 2019
- Sparkling Ginger Apple Cider Sangria - November 17, 2019
- Frozen Mudslides – Boozy Chocolate Milkshake - October 26, 2019