As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Whether its cocktails you can drink sitting around with your girlfriends or the night before Christmas, this orange cranberry vodka cocktail will be a simple and refreshing cocktail to serve. With just four simple ingredients of juices and vodka, you will easily be able to make this vodka cocktail. With Christmas right around the corner, it is the perfect Christmas Eve cocktail.
Orange cranberry vodka cocktail is the combination of cranberry and orange juice along with mandarin and raspberry vodkas for a crisp refreshing Christmas Eve cocktail. Look no further for the perfect cocktail to enjoy all year long.
Orange Cranberry Vodka Cocktail Ingredients
- Cranberry Juice – Cocktail or 100% Juice, use what you normally reach for other drinks. I prefer 100% juice but had a bottle of juice cocktail and it turned out just fine.
- Orange Juice – For the orange juice, you can squeeze the juice from one orange or use it straight from the bottle of OJ you have in the fridge.
- Mandarin Vodka – The orange-flavored vodka is a must. You have to use this or it will leave the cocktail just a little bit less.
- Raspberry or Cranberry Vodka – Now this is probably not a must but if you stock raspberry or cranberry vodka, use a little of this too. If you don’t have it you can just use all mandarin vodka.
- Crushed Ice or Nugget Ice – My nugget ice machine is my ride or die item in my life.
How to make Orange Cranberry Vodka Cocktail
This Christmas themed cocktail is easy to make with the help of a cocktail shaker. Add ice to the shaker and then pour vodkas and juices over the top of the ice. Shake the shaker for a good 20-30 seconds to get the combination completely chilled. Then pour the cocktail over ice in a rocks glass.
Orange Cranberry Vodka Cocktail - Christmas Eve Cocktail
- 1 ½ ounce Mandarin Vodka
- 1 ½ ounce Raspberry or Cranberry Vodka
- 4 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 ounces orange juice fresh-squeezed
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour the four ingredients over the top of the ice.
- Shake the vodka and juices in the shaker for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour into a rocks glass filled with ice. Garnish with fresh cranberries and orange wedges.
Latest posts by Leah Beyer (see all)
- Low-Carb Cocktails and Keto Drinks - January 3, 2020
- Mimosa Bar Ideas - December 22, 2019
- Orange Cranberry Vodka Cocktail – Christmas Eve Cocktail - December 15, 2019