As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Frosé – The amazing combination of rosé wine and frozen strawberries. It seems everyone has their version. Brace your self for the simplicity of my Frosé, frozen rosé wine recipe. But, then again, I think most of my recipes are simple concoctions. Frosé is my new poolside wine cocktail.
There is a reason you should have an unending supply of rose wine and frozen strawberries all summer long, it is Frosé. When my friends were raving about it on a recent trip, I knew it was time to have the cocktail recipe on the blog.
Frosé – Frozen Rosé Wine
Summer needs this drink. And you just need to have a few simple things on hand to make this refreshing frozen wine cocktail. Obviously, a bottle of rose wine and then also frozen strawberries. I use both sliced strawberries in syrup and additional frozen strawberries.
I used a bottle of Circa 33 Rosé 2016 wine I got from a shipment from Bright Cellars. Set the frozen sliced strawberries in sugar out for a bit or run under hot water to start thawing the strawberries out. I actually cut the frozen mass into quarters and dropped them into the ninja blender.
Pour the bottle of rosé wine over the top of the frozen sliced strawberries. This will leave the blender fairly filled up. Blend until pureed. I then added another two cups of sliced frozen strawberries. You are free to use sliced strawberries that aren’t frozen too. Blend until smooth. This recipe makes about four, 10-ounce servings.
Want a non-alcoholic version of frozen rosé wine? Check out our Strawberry Pink Lemonade Slushies.
Frosé - Frozen Rosé Wine
- 1 bottle rosé wine
- 15.5 ounce container of frozen sliced strawberries with sugar
- 2 cups frozen or fresh sliced strawberries
- In a blender combine the partially thawed frozen strawberries with sugar and rosé wine. Puree.
- Add the additional two cups of strawberries and puree again.
- Serve in stemless wine glasses with strawberries and mint as garnish.
Latest posts by Leah Beyer (see all)
- Crock Pot Hot Chocolate – Kahlua or Baileys Hot Chocolate - November 30, 2019
- Sparkling Ginger Apple Cider Sangria - November 17, 2019
- Frozen Mudslides – Boozy Chocolate Milkshake - October 26, 2019