Vanilla White Russian is vanilla vodka and vanilla Kahlua combines together with cream for a perfect after-dinner drink of the morning vanilla latte. For all the vanilla latte lovers in this world, I give you the cocktail version of your favorite morning coffee with is Vanilla White Russians. The combination of vanilla vodka and vanilla Kahlua makes this Vanilla White Russian recipe a perfect evening version of the morning vanilla latte.
What is in a White Russian?
The ingredients in a basic White Russian drink you need vodka, Kahlua, and cream. To make a flavored White Russian you follow the same basics but add in flavoring with either the booze or with syrup.
For this Vanilla White Russian cocktail, use the following ingredients:
- Vanilla Vodka - Smirnoff has a delicious vanilla vodka that works in this cocktail recipe. But if you want to use a higher-end vodka, then feel free to do that and use vanilla syrup instead.
- Vanilla Kahlua - Vanilla Kahlua is my favorite. Maybe because I love vanilla lattes. If you can't find vanilla flavored Kahlua, the standard Kahlua will work.
- cream - Half and haf cream is my preference. Heavy whipping cream tends to be too thick in this cocktail. Milk can be used in a pinch.
If you don't have vanilla-flavored vodka or Kahlua, you can use the vanilla syrup in a pinch. Using just one of the liquors vanilla-flavored will work as well.
How to Make a Vanilla White Russian?
Now, White Russians are not a new thing for me. I have Caramel White Russian and Pumpkin Spice White Russian recipes. I love me some Kahlua. It is the perfect liquor for coffee lovers. The great thing about Kahlua is they also now make flavored versions of their liquor.
Making the perfect White Russians is more of an art than a science. Like most cocktails I make, you can use whatever ratio you prefer but I tend to do half Kahlua, a quarter vodka, and a quarter cream.
I do not use a cocktail shaker but rather pour directly into a cocktail glass. I will use a straw drink stir to sip and stir to combine the Vanilla White Russian. You can make these in a large or small glass. Just be sure to fill the glass full of ice. The key to the perfect White Russian is it being ice cold.
The best part of this cocktail is you can drink it instead of eating dessert and you will feel like you are so fancy. I mean who doesn't look fancy drinking a White Russian.
All of you vanilla latte lovers are going to love this Vanilla White Russian! Check out the other yummy after-dinner drink recipes that are a perfect substitute for dessert.
After Dinner Drink Recipes
Vanilla White Russian
- 2 shots Vanilla Kahlua
- 1 shots Vanilla Vodka
- 1 shot Half and Half Cream
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour Kahlua over the top of the ice until the glass is half full.
- Then pour the vodka over the top of the Kahlua until the glass is ¾ full.
- Top off with the half and half.
- Apple Cider Whiskey Cocktail - October 7, 2022
- Apple Cider Amaretto Sour - September 30, 2022
- Island Lemonade Punch - August 21, 2022
easy, fabulous drink