Fireball cherry apple bomb cocktail takes fall flavors up a notch with real apple cider and Fireball whiskey with cherries and grenadine for the best-iced fall cocktail. Man, if you are an apple cider lover in the fall, then I have some crazy good cocktails for you, especially if you love cinnamon and apple combined. This Fireball Cherry Apple Bomb will not disappoint and will warm you right up from the inside out on a chilly fall night.
This Fireball cherry apple cocktail is very much like the Fireball Cider Cocktail made with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky too. Combines the warmth of Fireball and apple cider but without the cherry.
If the ingredients are not obvious with the name, let me help you out. This is a Fireball cocktail with the following ingredients:
- Apple cider - Fresh apple cider in the fall is the perfect pairing to the Fireball whiskey. It seems apple cider is fairly easy to find year-round in the juice aisle too.
- Grenadine - Whether you have a full bottle of grenadine or just use a bit of the juice from a jar of maraschino cherries, you will want this cherry syrup to give this cocktail a strong cherry flavor.
- Ginger ale - A little bubbles give effervescence to the drink. I love the pairing of ginger ale with apple, but you can totally substitute a lemon-lime soda with this as well.
- Fireball Whiskey - Can't have the cocktail without the Fireball whisky. However, any cinnamon-flavored liquor could work. A cinnamon vodka would also work in this cocktail.
- Garnish - To top it off, you can drop a maraschino cherry or two on the top.
How to Make a Fireball Cherry Apple Bomb?
This Fireball Cherry Apple Bomb Cocktail is simple to make. In true Farmwife Drinks, this is a ratio of sorts. Start by filling a cocktail glass with ice. Then fill the bottom quarter of the glass with grenadine. Follow this with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky till half full. Fill the remainder of the glass with apple cider. I would also recommend leaving a little space for ginger ale. Then just drop those cherries on top.
Finally, just give the glass of cherries, apple cider, and Fireball a big stir and enjoy!
Variations to this Fireball Apple Cider Cocktail
The cocktail can completely be changed to your flavor or ingredients you have on hand. Here are some ways to change it up.
- Swap the Cherries - Don't love cherries? No problem, there are great ways to compliment the apple with peach nectar and peach slices, add lemon juice and lemon slices, or add cranberry juice and frozen cranberries for a great variation to this cocktail.
- Cinnamon Vodka - Don't love whiskey? No problem! You can definitely use cinnamon vodka in this recipe too.
- Kid-Friendly - The beautiful thing about this cocktail is you can easily make a kid version too. My kids love fancy mocktails. Just leave the fireball whiskey out and you have a great little cherry apple mocktail.
Good Apple Cider Cocktail Recipes
Create all the apple cider cocktails all fall long with these amazing apple cider cocktails.
Fireball Cherry Apple Bomb Cocktail
- 1 shot grenadine
- 1 shot Fireball Whiskey
- 2 shots apple cider
- 1 shot ginger ale
- 3 Maraschino Cherry for garnish
- Start by filling a cocktail glass with ice.
- Pour the grenadine, Fireball whiskey, apple cider, and ginger ale.
- Stir to combine and add the cherry garnish.
Check out other great recipes at Weekend Potluck!
Affiliate links were used in this post. This means I could make a commission off the links in this post.