Cinnamon vodka apple cider cocktail is a simple fall cocktail for the vodka lovers out there. This cocktail is inspired by the love love of the fireball apple cider cocktail and then caramel vodka apple cider cocktail for a vodka and cinnamon version for apple cider.
Apple Cider Cinnamon Vodka Cocktail Ingredients
This cocktail is so simple because you just need two ingredients and some garnish to make it. Grab yourself a bottle of cinnamon vodka. I snagged mine from a local to Indiana craft distillery, Hard Truth Distillery. You will also need a bottle of fresh apple cider. The kind that is labeled 100% apple cider works best. In addition, cinnamon sticks work as a perfect garnish.
How to Make Apple Cider and Cinnamon Cocktail
This cocktail is easily made by adding ice to your cocktail shaker. Then pour the cinnamon vodka and apple cider over ice in the cocktail shaker.
Shake the apple cider cocktail for 15-20 seconds and crystallization begins on the outside of the shaker. Then fill a tall glass with ice and pour the cinnamon vodka apple cider cocktail over the ice. Then garnish with an apple slice or cinnamon stick.
Apple Cider Cocktails
Cinnamon Vodka Apple Cider Cocktail
- 3 ounces cinnamon vodka
- 8 ounces apple cider
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour cinnamon vodka over ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake until the outside of the shaker starts to crystallize.
- Fill a tall glass with ice. Pour the cinnamon vodka apple cider mixture over the ice. Garnish with an apple slice or cinnamon stick.
- Toasted Coconut Rum Pineapple Cream Cocktail - December 19, 2020
- French Vanilla Hot Chocolate Mix – Mason Jar Drink Mix Gift - December 7, 2020
- Strawberry Coconut Cream Rum Cocktail – Pink Drink Cocktail - November 27, 2020