Apple cider season is in full swing. I am pretty sure I have three gallons between the garage fridge and kitchen fridge. Then I discovered the amazing thing caramel vodka is. Love caramel apples, then you are sure to love caramel vodka apple cider cocktail.
My friends and I sometimes get together so our husbands can all sit around chatting about the weather and farming. You know, the typical farmer talk...
How many times have you cut hay this season?
Have you side dressed the corn yet?
When are you going to start cutting beans?
What are your yields like?
How are the lines at the elevator?
Have salesmen started rolling up the driveway at your farm?
These get-togethers may be for the wives, but the men benefit. Every. Single. Time. It is like this adult fraternity. And let's be honest, we have our own type of sorority. The type of sorority that revolves around taking pictures of food before we let anyone eat. The type that gives each other photo boards made from old barn wood.
Caramel Vodka Apple Cider Cocktail Ingredients
The last time I got together with some friends, I walked in with a gallon of apple cider. My friend then proceeded to say how she loved cider and caramel vodka. And of course, I just grinned at her.
And pulled out a bottle of caramel vodka.
Apple Cider needs an adult version besides hard ciders.
- Vodka - Specifically, caramel vodka makes enough subtle caramel flavor to make this cocktail taste like a caramel apple.
- Apple Cider - Bring the apple flavor in with fresh apple cider for you to have the best caramel apple cider cocktail recipe.
How to Make Caramel Apple Cider Vodka Cocktail
Begin with filling your favorite cup with ice. Then grab your cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Pour caramel vodka and apple cider into the cocktail shaker. Then pour the shaken apple cider cocktail into the glass filled with ice.
The caramel vodka apple cider cocktail is that easy to make. You will want to go ahead and stock up on caramel vodka and apple cider. Now you know how another night as a farmwife has gone down. Now, go make your caramel apple cider cocktails before apple cider season ends.
Variations to Caramel Apple Cocktails
Whether it is not having caramel vodka or not liking flavored vodkas, here are ways to make the cocktail with several variations.
- Caramel Sauce - Just stir caramel sauce into the cider and rim the glass with caramel for an even more caramel-ly apple vodka cocktail.
- Caramel Syrup - Like the caramel syrup you put into your coffee, stir this caramel syrup into the apple cider and unflavored vodka for a more subtle caramel apple vodka.
- Vanilla Sugar - Using vanilla-flavored sugars on the rim is a nice subtle way to add vanilla flavors to the cider.
Apple Cider Cocktails and Mocktails
If you are looking for great cocktails full of all the flavors of fall, these cocktails have you covered. Everything from apple cider to cinnamon flavors is found in these apple cider drinks.
Caramel Vodka Apple Cider Cocktail
- 2 ounces caramel vodka
- 8 ounces apple cider
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour caramel vodka over ice.
- Fill glass with apple cider.
Find other great recipes at the weekend potluck.