Apple Cider Margarita is the perfect fall margarita with tequila, orange liquor, apple cider, and lime juice shaken together for an amazing fall cocktail. This drink was so easy to make that with the gallon of apple cider, I was able to make a couple of other fall cocktails. If you are looking for a new use of apple cider for cocktails this fall, look no further than these apple cider margaritas.
While this can also be a frozen apple cider margarita, I keep my tequila, Cointreau, and apple cider chilled and served with nugget ice for the perfect cold apple cider margaritas. The ingredients can be poured into a blender with the ice to make it frozen too.
Apple Cider Margarita Recipe Ingredients
To make these margaritas, you need the same core ingredients as all my margaritas.
- Silver Tequila - I used Milagro in this margarita
- Orange Liquor - Cointreau is my top shelf go-to but triple sec works just fine too
- Apple Cider - Not juice, the 100% cider
- Limes - For lime juice and garnish
- Ice - Nugget ice...
How to Make Apple Cider Margaritas
- two-parts tequila
- one-part orange liquor
- four-parts apple cider
- juice from one half of a lime
Shake the apple cider margarita for about 20 seconds and then pour over ice into a margarita glass.
During apple cider season, be sure to try all the cocktails you can make with apple cider.
Apple Cider Margarita
- 2 shots Silver Tequila
- 1 shot Cointreau or other orange liquor
- ¾ cup Apple Cider
- 1 Lime
- Fill an ice maker with ice. Add the tequila, Cointreau, apple cider, and juice from half the lime to the shaker.
- Shake the cocktail for 20 seconds.
- Pour the margarita over ice in a margarita glass.
- Garnish with a lime slice.
- Walk the Line Cocktail - Rye Whiskey Old Fashioned - November 25, 2021
- Gourmet White Hot Chocolate Mix made with White Chocolate Pudding - November 7, 2021
- Drunk Witch - Purple Rain Cocktail - October 14, 2021