Apple pie cocktail is an apple cider cocktail combined with vanilla vodka, Fireball whisky, and ginger liquor for a the liquid version of the American favorite, apple pie. This cocktail is perfected by a cinnamon and sugar rim as well. The flavors come together in this cocktail just like the ingredients come together in apple pie.
Apple Pie Cocktail Ingredients
- Apple Cider
- Vanilla Vodka
- Fireball - Cinnamon Whisky
- Ginger Liqueur
- Cinnamon and Sugar
This cocktail will not disappoint. You will be glad you got that ginger liquor too.
How to Make an Apple Cider Cocktail that Taste like Apple Pie
The first thing you want to do to make this cocktail is mix cinnamon and sugar together. Put the mixture on a small plate. Then run a wet towel or lemon slice around the rim of the glass. Finally spin the glass rim in the cinnamon and sugar on the plate. The glass is now ready for the cocktail.
To make this apple cider cocktail, fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Then add the three different liquors to the shaker.
Next pour the apple cider into the shaker. Shake the cocktail until the outside of the shaker begins to ice up or get condensation. This will be about 15-20 seconds. Put ice in the cinnamon and sugar rimmed glass and pour the cocktail over the top of the ice.
Apple Cider Cocktails
Apple Pie Cocktail
- ½ ounce Ginger liqueur
- 1 ounce Fireball whisky
- 1 ounce Vanilla vodka
- 4 ounces Apple cider
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon and sugar
- 1 slice apple
- Rim a cocktail glass with cinnamon sugar by wetting the rim with a wet rag or lemon slice. Then spin through cinnamon and sugar dumped on a small plate.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, the liquors, and apple cider. Shake until the outside of the shaker starts to get frosty.
- Fill glass with ice and pour apple pie cocktail over the top of the ice.
- Garnish with an apple slice.
- Walk the Line Cocktail - Rye Whiskey Old Fashioned - November 25, 2021
- Gourmet White Hot Chocolate Mix made with White Chocolate Pudding - November 7, 2021
- Drunk Witch - Purple Rain Cocktail - October 14, 2021