Are you looking for a fun and tasty way to brighten up your next get-together? Then look no further than this Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot recipe!
Not only does it combine two popular breakfast flavors - cinnamon and sugar – with the sweet kick of vodka, but it’s also surprisingly easy to make.
Plus, its creamy consistency makes it the perfect end-of-the-night shot your friends will remember long after they go home. With just a few simple ingredients, plus my handy step by step instructions, you can become an expert mixologist in no time!
Let me show you how to make this delicious drink so that at your next party or gathering everyone can enjoy a Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot!
Easy and Fun Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot Recipe
Are you ready to take your love for Cinnamon Toast Crunch to the next level? Look no further than the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot!
This tasty concoction combines the classic cereal flavor with a kick of alcohol, making for a fun and delicious way to indulge in your guilty pleasure.
Whether you're sipping on it at a brunch or shaking them up at home with friends, this shot is sure to add a bit of nostalgia to your drinking experience.
Plus, who doesn't love a drink that doubles as dessert?
So, grab a bottle of Fireball or Rumchata and get ready to fall in love with the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot. Cheers!
- Easy and Fun Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot Recipe
- Fun ideas for serving the cinnamon sugar shot at parties or as a dessert treat
- Creative variations of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot
- Home Bar Equipment
- How to Store Cocktails
- Tips for Making Stronger Cocktails
- Tips for Making Chillier Cocktails
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot
Shots, shots, shots! Who doesn't love taking a quick swig of something delicious to get the party started? If you want to impress your friends with a tasty shot that's sure to get the party started, you'll need a few key ingredients.
- Rum Chata
- Vanilla Vodka
- Fireball Whiskey
- Cinnamon/Sugar for rim
- Simple Syrup
See recipe card for quantities.
With these simple ingredients, you'll be able to whip up a batch of tasty tequila shots that are sure to impress.
Are you ready to impress your friends with your bartending skills? Look no further than this step-by-step guide to preparing the perfect shot recipe.
Step 1: Mix cinnamon and sugar on a plate.
Step 2: Dip top of glass into simple syrup, and then into the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
Step 3: In cocktail shaker add in Vodka and Whiskey.
Step 4: Add in Rumchata and shake for 20-30 seconds.
Step 5: Pour into decorated glass.
Finally, raise your glass and cheers to a job well done – and to the deliciousness that is about to ensue. Your friends will be begging for the recipe in no time – just remember to sip responsibly!
Fun ideas for serving the cinnamon sugar shot at parties or as a dessert treat
Shots may be small, but they sure pack a punch. Whether you're throwing a party or just having some friends over, serving shots is a great way to get the good times flowing.
But why settle for plain old shot glasses when there are so many fun and creative ways to serve them up?
How about a tray of cinnamon toast shots served in edible chocolate shot glasses?
For a dessert twist, try serving boozy cinnamon sugar pudding shots in mini martini glasses.
The possibilities are endless, and adding a little fun to your shot servings is sure to make your party or gathering a hit. So go ahead, get creative and make your shots the star of the show!
Creative variations of the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot - the name alone is enough to make your taste buds tingle with anticipation. But have you ever thought about spicing up this classic shot with creative variations?
How about adding a splash of Baileys Irish Cream for a creamy twist or a dash of Fireball for those who like a little heat?
Or switch out the traditional whiskey for rum or tequila for a whole new flavor experience.
The possibilities are endless!
Whether you're looking to impress your friends with your bartending skills or just want to try something new, the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot is the perfect canvas for your creative experimentation.
So go ahead, get creative and let your taste buds run wild!
Home Bar Equipment
Having a well-stocked home bar with the equipment to make cocktails whenever you desire is important for the cocktail enthusiast. Build your bar for the perfect cocktail drinks with a few of my favorite items to make great drinks with great tools.
How to Store Cocktails
This cocktail is super easy to make, but you can make it ahead of time.
- Refrigerating Leftovers - You can store leftovers of the orange crush cocktail in the fridge for up to three days.
- Freezing Leftovers - Frozen orange crush slushies can also be made with leftovers. Just pop the leftovers in a freezer bag and pull out later.
Tips for Making Stronger Cocktails
- Start with high-quality ingredients and don't skimp on the spirits.
- Use fresh juices, herbs, and spices to add layers of flavor.
- Balance sweet and sour flavors by adding a bit of sugar or citrus juice where needed.
- Consider using liqueurs for additional complexity.
- Experiment with different combinations until you find something that works for your taste buds.
- Use less ice in cocktails as it can dilute drinks too quickly.
- Stir rather than shake when mixing drinks so they stay cold without watering down the alcohol content too much.
- Add sweetness sparingly; if a drink tastes too sweet, add some bitters to balance it out.
- Store all relevant ingredients together in one place so you have quick access when making drinks at home or behind a bar counter!
Tips for Making Chillier Cocktails
The heat of the summer can quickly make your cocktails warm. Here are a few tips for keeping your cocktails cool.
- Freeze your Booze - Keep your vodka in the freezer in the summer. It will make your booze more syrupy but the cocktail ice cold.
- Chill your Juices - Always have your mixers in the fridge. This means your juices too. Don't just keep your unopened juices on the shelf.
- Refrigerate your Fruit - When using citrus, pop it in the fridge to chill it as well. It can act as ice cubes. While this recipe doesn't call for fruit, using frozen fruit instead of fresh fruit also helps keep drinks chilled.
Who knew one of your favorite childhood cereals could be turned into such a fun, flavorful drink?!
The Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot is sure to please just about any crowd. Not to mention it’s super easy to make and customize.
All you need are a few simple ingredients, some creative flair, and you’ve got yourself the ultimate sweet-meets-savory concoction.
Whether you want to serve up miniature shots as part of a party appetizer or craft an after-dinner treat, this Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot has the perfect balance of crunchy, ooey-gooey deliciousness that’s nearly impossible to resist!
Have fun tweaking the recipe to your taste preferences and enjoy all the compliments (and requests for seconds!) that come with serving up this amazing shot.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shot
- 1 Cocktail Shaker
- 3 ½ oz Rum Chata
- 1 ½ oz Vanilla Vodka
- 3 ½ oz Fire Ball Whiskey
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Simple syrup
- Mix cinnamon and sugar on a plate.1 tablespoon Sugar, 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- Dip top of glass into Simple syrup, and then into cinnamon sugar mixture.1 tablespoon Simple syrup
- In cocktail shaker, add in Vodka and Whiskey.1 ½ oz Vanilla Vodka, 3 ½ oz Fire Ball Whiskey
- Add in Rum Chata and Shake together for 20-30 seconds.3 ½ oz Rum Chata
- Pour into decorated glass.
- 20+ Frozen Mocktails for Every Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drink Lover - September 2, 2023
- 25+ Halloween Drinks for Kids to Make Their Spooky Season Fun - September 1, 2023
- 30+ Chocolate Cocktails and Drinks for Decadent Treats - August 31, 2023