As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pumpkin Spice Latte addictions can take a major toll ones checking account. If you are obsessed with Pumpkin Spice Lattes, look no farther than this crock pot pumpkin spice latte recipe. It is the perfect way to enjoy your obsession all day long. It also is a perfect way to enjoy fall campfires when you make the crock pot pumpkin spice latte with Rumchata.
What is it about pumpkin spice lattes that make America go crazy each year. It isn’t like pumpkin spice isn’t available all year long. But for some reason, the popular coffee shop has made us all drooling for the first day of fall at their stores so we can get our hands on a pumpkin spice latte. Well, I mastered my own crock pot pumpkin spice latte. Add a little RumChata to take it up a notch for a warm fall cocktail.
Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte
Brewed coffee with milk and cream with actual pumpkin plus pumpkin pie spice brings this drink to life and singing the flavors of fall. Wanting to make it a little stronger, add a shot of RumChata. I am telling you, people, it is ah-making. It is as if RumChata was made to be in pumpkin spice latte.
Last weekend we hosted a wedding reception on our farm. Yes, behind our house was a 100′ by 40′ tent. That is what you call love for someone. As we prepped for the wedding reception, my girlfriend and I sucked these down since it was a chilly day with wind an drizzle. Knowing the crock pot was keeping these crock pot pumpkin spice lattes warm as worked was incredibly motivating.
I even use leftover coffee from my morning brew for these lattes if I am making them in the afternoon. The combination of milk, coffee, pumpkin, and spices slowly cook to make these flavorful pumpkin spice lattes.
The shot of RumChata in the latte happened by accident. I am telling you, by accident. Maybe. Regardless, these pumpkin lattes are amazing with our without the RumChata.
If you have leftover coffee from this morning, don’t dump it out. Just go dump it in the crock pot and add the rest of the ingredients.
Other Great RumChata Drink Recipes
Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte with RumChata
- 4 cups of coffee
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup of half and half cream
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 8 shots of RumChata - optional
- Whipped Cream
- Pour the coffee, milk, cream, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice into a crock pot.
- Cook on high for an hour and stir. Turn to low and continue to cook until hot.
- Ladle into mugs. Leave room for a shot of RumChata if using and add RumChata to the mugs.
- Top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
Latest posts by Leah Beyer (see all)
- Low-Carb Cocktails and Keto Drinks - January 3, 2020
- Mimosa Bar Ideas - December 22, 2019
- Orange Cranberry Vodka Cocktail – Christmas Eve Cocktail - December 15, 2019