As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I have the best thing coming to you with this post. Our Best Hot Drinks are the best hot drinks from Farmwife Cooks, Recipes That Crock, These Old Cookbooks, and Farmwife Drinks. Normally Our Best Recipes are shared over on Beyer Beware, but I thought drinks needed to have a guest feature here on Farmwife drinks. These recipes include hot chocolates, white hot chocolates, friendship tea, hot cider and even how to make your own vanilla simple syrup at home for your coffee.
Our Best Recipes
New to our best recipes? Well, each Wednesday, we all take turns sharing some of the best recipes from our blogs with Cris, Liz and Megan & Barbara. We have compiled some pretty amazing recipes over the years. Some of our past our best recipe posts include the following:
- Our Best Ground Beef Recipes
- Our Best Pork Chop Recipes
- Our Best Tailgating Recipes
- Our Best Pumpkin Recipes
- Our Best Casserole Recipes
- Our Best Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- Our Best Mexican-Inspired Recipes
- Our Best Pie Recipes
- Our Best Breakfast Recipes
- Our Best Appetizer Recipes
- Our Best Low-Carb Recipes
Our Best Hot Drinks Recipes
Our Best Hot Drinks Recipes are family favorites and even sharable with friends. If you are tired of being cold all winter long, heat up one of these drinks and crawl under a blanket with a good book or a good Hallmark movie to stay warm. Now go ahead and fire up the crock pot up for a few of these hot drink recipes.
Hot Cider Recipes
Coffee and Tea
Latest posts by Leah Beyer (see all)
- Low-Carb Cocktails and Keto Drinks - January 3, 2020
- Mimosa Bar Ideas - December 22, 2019
- Orange Cranberry Vodka Cocktail – Christmas Eve Cocktail - December 15, 2019