As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
The best thing about the weekend is brunch. The best thing about brunch is having mimosas with your meal. So, when you live in a town that is too small to have a great brunch location, you just start figuring out how to make brunch low-maintenance at home. And it begins with a low maintenance mimosa recipe.
Good mimosas start with good fizz. Now many folks will just go grab any old bottle of brut champagne on the shelf at Wal-Mart. But, I am much more of a prosecco bubbly wine gal when it comes to mimosas. So, when Club W started offering the WKND California Sparkling Wine, I snagged a bottle to give it a try in my next box of wine. Naturally, I used it for mimosas.
The perfect mimosa is a perfect combination of a citrus folder prosecco-style sparkling wine with your favorite orange juice. Period. In what proportion? Well depends how you productive you want to be on Saturday. The sweet spot is probably a 50-50 combination. But, on spring break let’s just assume that is probably more like 70% prosecco.
Be sure to go check out Club W for a great way to get wine delivered to your door. It is an affordable club that can help you try new wines. Plus it like Christmas every month when the box of wine comes. Now, go enjoy your mimosas.
- 1 bottle of Prosseco
- 1 bottle of your favorite orange juice 2 quart size or similar
- Pour Prosseco into wine or flute glasses half full.
- Top with equal amount of orange juice.
- Garnish with orange slices, optional.
Affiliate links were used in this post.
Latest posts by Leah Beyer (see all)
- Low-Carb Cocktails and Keto Drinks - January 3, 2020
- Mimosa Bar Ideas - December 22, 2019
- Orange Cranberry Vodka Cocktail – Christmas Eve Cocktail - December 15, 2019