Whenever I get together with friends I always feel obligated to create some fun new cocktail for them to enjoy. I have also mastered the art of making pitchers of cocktails so I am not just standing there for hours shaking a drink shaker. Not that I wouldn't do that for my friends, because I would, but I want to sit down and enjoy their company. Recently I decided to try out some rum punch recipes on my friends.
This 3 rum punch did not disappoint my girlfriends the last time we got together.
3 Rum Punch
Three rum punch is the sweet combination of pineapple, lime and orange juices with dark, white, and coconut rums with just a hint of grenadine for a sweet finish. Seriously, this rum punch will be a great drink recipe to make for a crowd.
I always always always have my freezer stocked with frozen juice concentrates. Lemonade, limeade, orange, and pineapple juice are always in my freezer. They are the perfect base to so many drinks, especially drinks for a crowd including the best punch in the world. This punch is really the base recipe for so many of my crazy drink ideas. This one is really no different.
After all, it is the 3 rum punch.Combine the orange juice and limeade with 3 cups of pineapple juice in a large pitcherEdit or drink container with slices of limes, oranges, and lemons. Pour in two cups of Bacardi and then ½ cup of the dark and coconut rums. Top off with the ginger ale and the base of the drink is ready!
Fill a few high ball glasses with ice and then put about a teaspoonful or roughly a half of an ounce of grenadine over the ice. Then pour the punch, over the grenadine and garnish with some cherries and fruit slices.
Seriously, make the full batch. It will be a hit. You might as well have the ingredients for two batches of this 3 rum punch. Most likely the first batch will be gone before you even get going!Check out other great rum punches like the Shark Bowl Rum Punch.
Get the 3 Rum Punch Recipe
3 Rum Punch
- 1 can frozen concentrate of limeade, 10-12 ounce can
- 1 can frozen concentrate of orange juice, 10-12 ounce can
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups White rum
- ½ cup Malibu Rum or Coconut Rum
- ½ cup Dark Rum
- 2 liter bottle ginger ale
- 1 lime, orange, and lemon, sliced
- bottle Grenadine
- jar maraschino cherries
- In a large beverage container that can hold 150 ounces add the fruit slices, leaving a few for garnish.
- Combine the juices and the rum. Stir to combine with the fruit.
- Pour the ginger ale over top.
- Fill high ball glasses with ice and pour a teaspoon or half ounce of grenadine over the ice. Fill glasses with the punch.
- Garnish with maraschino cherries and fruit slices.