Champagne cocktails are a must everyone should have in their repertoire of cocktail recipes. This orange pomegranate spritzer is just that easy fancy cocktail you need. When you are looking for a cocktail to celebrate with look no further than the pom-orange champagne cocktail. You just need to make sure you have a bottle of good bubbly on hand.
The pomegranate spritzer combines your favorite champagne, prosecco, cava, or sparkling wine with fresh-squeezed orange juice, pomegranate juice, and the bubbly. Garnish the fancy champagne cocktail with pomegranate arils and an orange slice.
What is in a Champagne Spritzer?
The simplicity of a champagne spritzer is what makes it a perfect cocktail to have in your back pocket for things like new year's eve, wedding showers, or weddings. This pomegranate champagne cocktail is simple to make with these ingredients:
- Sparkling Wine: Whether it is champagne, prosecco, cava, or another sparkling, get your favorite bottle of bubbly. I highly recommend Mumm Napa Cuvee. You can buy this sparkling wine at my local grocery store. I wouldn't recommend a brut. The Mumm Napa Cuvee has a dosage of 3.0%. An extra dry sparkling wine can also be good.
- Pomegranate Juice: Bottled Juice is the easiest thing to use here. If you don't like pomegranate or can't find it, substitute cranberry juice.
- Orange Juice: Fresh squeezed is the best for the orange juice since you just need a small amount. Normal orange juice out of the jug will be fine as a substitute.
- Pomegranate Arils: The arils aren't necessary but do make the glass of spritzer a bit more festive.
- Orange Slice: A little slice of orange is a great garnish to the edge of the glass. Use the other half of the orange you juiced for the garnish.
How to Make a Pom-Orange Champagne Cocktail
When the juices are added, then add the pomegranate arils to the glass.
Finally, pour the champagne over the juices.
Once the flutes are filled, garnish them with a small slice of orange.
Champagne Cocktail Recipes
Orange Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail
- 1 whole orange
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
- 1 bottle Champagne
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils
- Squeeze the juice from the orange and pour into each of the four champagne flutes.
- Pour 1 ounce of pomegranate in each glass. This is roughly one shot.
- Spoon pomegranate arils into each glass
- Top each glass off with Champagne. Garnish with small slices of oranges.