I’m going to be introducing you all to one of the most iconic cocktail recipes out there: The White Gummy Bear Shot.
Welcome to summer, everyone! Hot sun and cold drinks are a natural pairing – can you think of anything more synonymous with the season than an icy, sugary beverage?
Of course not; we all know what it’s like to crave that almost-tangible thirst quencher on those steamy days.
The White Gummy Bear Shot is sweet enough for fans of ooey-gooey desserts but strong enough for those who swear by their liquor content…If that hasn’t convinced you yet then listen up as we break down why this recipe is worthy of your time AND sense of taste!
Make the Iconic White Gummy Bear Shot
There's a new kid on the block in the world of cocktails, and it goes by the name of White Gummy Bear Shot.
This sweet and tangy concoction has been making waves in the farmwifedrinks.com community, and for good reason.
Made with all your favorite liqueurs, this shot is fruity, refreshing, and perfect for a girl's night out.
But don't let the name fool you, this shot packs a punch and might leave you feeling like a bear the next morning.
So grab your friends and get ready to try the latest addition to the cocktail scene. Cheers!
- Make the Iconic White Gummy Bear Shot
- Want to Shake-up the Flavor of Your Gummy Bear Shot?
- How to serve the White Gummy Bear Shot at a party or gathering
- Home Bar Equipment
- How to Store Cocktails
- Tips for Making Stronger Cocktails
- Tips for Making Chillier Cocktails
- White Gummy Bear Shot
There's not a ton that goes into the Gummy Bear Shooter, but you do have to get a few things:
- Raspberry Vodka
- Peach Schnapps
- Sweet & Sour Mix
- Lemon/Lime Soda
See recipe card for quantities.
Are you ready to become a master bartender and impress your friends with your perfect shot-making skills? Let's dive into the step-by-step instructions and get ready to shake things up!
Step 1: Decorate a small glass by dipping the top into simple syrup and then into sugar.
Step 2: In the small glass add in Vodka, schnapps, Sweet & Sour mix and Lemon/Lime Soda.
Step 3: Stir and Top with Gummy Bears.
And voila - you're ready to enjoy your delicious creation. Cheers to being a shot-making pro!
Want to Shake-up the Flavor of Your Gummy Bear Shot?
Ah, nothing is more refreshing than a good ol' drink. But why settle for just one flavor when you can mix it up and create a whole new taste sensation? Take this drink, for example.
The White Gummy Bear is a blank canvas just waiting to be splashed with a rainbow of flavors.
How about adding some tangy citrus for a zesty kick?
Or maybe a hint of sweet honey to soothe the soul?
Don't forget the classics like mint or vanilla, which can give this drink a whole new twist.
The possibilities are endless - it's all about finding the perfect flavor combo that suits your taste buds. So go ahead, experiment a little and see what magic you can create!
How to serve the White Gummy Bear Shot at a party or gathering
If you're trying to impress your guests at your next party, look no further than the White Gummy Bear Shot. This delightfully sweet cocktail packs a punch without overwhelming the senses.
But how can you make this shot even more exciting for your friends?
Try serving it in an ice shot glass for an extra pop of fun!
Alternatively, experiment with different fruit garnishes like a slice of pineapple or a skewer of raspberries.
And if your guests are feeling adventurous, challenge them to a White Gummy Bear Shot race - the winner gets bragging rights until the next party!
Cheers to a night filled with laughter and delicious drinks.
Home Bar Equipment
Having a well-stocked home bar with the equipment to make cocktails whenever you desire is important for the cocktail enthusiast. Build your bar for the perfect cocktail drinks with a few of my favorite items to make great drinks with great tools.
How to Store Cocktails
This cocktail is super easy to make, but you can make it ahead of time.
- Refrigerating Leftovers - You can store leftovers of the white gummy bear shot in the fridge for up to three days.
- Freezing Leftovers - Frozen gummy bear shot slushies can also be made with leftovers. Just pop the leftovers in a freezer bag and pull out later.
Tips for Making Stronger Cocktails
- Start with high-quality ingredients and don't skimp on the spirits.
- Use fresh juices, herbs, and spices to add layers of flavor.
- Balance sweet and sour flavors by adding a bit of sugar or citrus juice where needed.
- Consider using liqueurs for additional complexity.
- Experiment with different combinations until you find something that works for your taste buds.
- Use less ice in cocktails as it can dilute drinks too quickly.
- Stir rather than shake when mixing drinks so they stay cold without watering down the alcohol content too much.
- Add sweetness sparingly; if a drink tastes too sweet, add some bitters to balance it out.
- Store all relevant ingredients together in one place so you have quick access when making drinks at home or behind a bar counter!
Tips for Making Chillier Cocktails
The heat of the summer can quickly make your cocktails warm. Here are a few tips for keeping your cocktails cool.
- Freeze your Booze - Keep your vodka in the freezer in the summer. It will make your booze more syrupy but the cocktail ice cold.
- Chill your Juices - Always have your mixers in the fridge. This means your juices too. Don't just keep your unopened juices on the shelf.
- Refrigerate your Fruit - When using citrus, pop it in the fridge to chill it as well. It can act as ice cubes. While this recipe doesn't call for fruit, using frozen fruit instead of fresh fruit also helps keep drinks chilled.
White Gummy Bear Shot
- ½ oz Raspberry Vodka
- ½ oz Peach schnapps
- ¼ oz Sweet & Sour Mix
- ¼ oz Lemon/Lime Soda
- 2-4 Gummy Bears
- Decorate small glass by dipping the top into simple syrup and sugar.
- In the small glass add in, Vodka, Schnapps, Sweet & Sour mix and Lemon Lime Soda.½ oz Raspberry Vodka, ½ oz Peach schnapps, ¼ oz Sweet & Sour Mix, ¼ oz Lemon/Lime Soda
- Stir and top with Gummy Bears.2-4 Gummy Bears
- 20+ Frozen Mocktails for Every Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drink Lover - September 2, 2023
- 25+ Halloween Drinks for Kids to Make Their Spooky Season Fun - September 1, 2023
- 30+ Chocolate Cocktails and Drinks for Decadent Treats - August 31, 2023