Cranberry and Vodka girl here. If I for some reason get nervous and don't know what to order, I just blurt out cranberry and vodka. But the carbs in the cranberry juice are putting a damper on me. Hence the reason I have been drinking vodka and soda water a lot more. But I miss my stand-by drink. Finally, I have the low-carb cranberry and vodka I can have even on a low-carb diet with this sparkling cranberry and vodka cocktail.
If you are missing you are a cranberry and vodka cocktail, put some diet sparkling cranberry juice on the grocery list. Or on your Amazon Prime list.
Low Carb Cranberry and Vodka Ingredients
The ingredients for this low-carb cocktail are simple. It really can be a two-ingredient cocktail, but I recommend making it with three ingredients:
- Sparkling Diet Cranberry Juice - If you can't find the cans of sparkling diet cranberry juice, buy the normal diet cranberry juice in the bottle and add a splash of club soda.
- Lime Vodka - Lime vodka is great in this recipe. Absolut makes a great lime vodka. You can also just use regular unflavored vodka.
- Lime Juice - A squeeze of fresh lime juice makes this cranberry and vodka cocktail even better. Since you are cutting sugar in the cranberry juice, add a little lime juice to make it even more flavorful.
- Fresh Cranberries - If you are making this around the holidays, feel free to add some fresh cranberry garnish.
How to Make Low-Carb Vodka and Cranberry?
This is also a cocktail not to be made in a shaker. This is a pour and stir cocktail. Incredible simple to make with the combination of lime vodka and cranberry. For a bit of extra tang in this low-carb cranberry and vodka, add additional lime juice.
In a cocktail glass, start by filling it with ice. Add a squeeze of lime juice to the glass and fill with a shot of lime vodka.
Over the top of the vodka, pour the diet sparkling cranberry juice. Add a garnish of cranberries and lime because garnishes are fun. Vodka and cranberry have a bright new sparkling future in this low carb cranberry and vodka cocktail.
Not a big fan of vodka but looking for some low-carb drinks. Lots of low-carb cocktails here on Farmwife Drinks.
Low Carb Cocktails
Lots of your favorite cocktails can be made low carb. It is also fairly easy to make keto cocktails, especially dairy based cocktails. Check out the entire list of low-carb cocktails and keto drinks.
Here are few of our favorite low-carb cocktails:
Low-Carb Orange Vodka Cocktail
Low-Carb Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade and Vodka
Low Carb Cranberry and Vodka
- 1 can diet sparkling cranberry juice
- 2 shots lime vodka
- 1 lime
- fresh cranberries and limes for garnish
- In two cocktail glasses filled with ice, pour a shot of vodka in each.
- Squeeze the juice from a half of lime in each glass.
- Top the vodka and lime off with the cranberry juice.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and lime slices.
- Apple Cider Whiskey Cocktail - October 7, 2022
- Apple Cider Amaretto Sour - September 30, 2022
- Island Lemonade Punch - August 21, 2022
Hey, you make a great job with https://www.farmwifedrinks.com. The article about Low Carb Cranberry and
Vodka helps me and my friend Mauricio a lot in our Keto Diets.
We have had a Custom Keto Diet plan from here:
http://keto-diet.center You can have it too! Life is
so beautiful, I am so happy! 🙂 Kiss you all!!!
Do you have a recipe to make this in a pitcher?