White chocolate lovers need this gourmet white hot chocolate mix in their life. Gourmet white chocolate mix is made with white chocolate pudding, powdered milk, powdered sugar, and white chocolate chips. This mix can be made for the people in your life who you want to give something special to during the holidays that they personally can enjoy or share with others. Especially since this white hot cocoa is perfectly paired with rumchata. People are going to thank you for giving them this white hot chocolate mix.
White cocoa mix in a jar is also a fun gift you can make with your kids for gifts they can give to coaches, teachers, and friends as a gift as well. Adding a little fun bottle of booze like Rumchata is optional but a fun little addition to hang from the mason jar for the gift. It is the perfect gift for the person who loves starbuck white hot chocolate too.
What goes in White Chocolate Cocoa
The ingredients for this white hot chocolate mix are a unique combination of ingredients that are not typical ingredients I am used to traditional hot chocolate mix recipes. Here are the ingredients you will need to make this French Vanilla Hot Chocolate:
- Powdered Milk - This should be fairly easy to find in any grocery store. Or you can buy some off of amazon.
- White chocolate chips - White chocolate hot cocoa can't be called gourmet unless it is using Ghiradelli white chocolate chips.
- White Chocolate Pudding Instant Pudding - Take the white chocolate up a notch and give the cocoa a luxurious feel in your mouth with some white chocolate pudding mix. The small box is what you need.
- Powdered Sugar - Because you have to make it sweeter, and everything is fancier with powdered sugar.
To make this mason jar white hot cocoa mix, you will make each batch directly into the mason jar. Two pint mason jars will work just fine for this. You will split the ingredients evenly between the two jars, layering them into the jar.
Secure the lid on each jar. This recipe will make three-pint jars of the mix. The fun part of this gift is getting your tags and ribbons picked out to secure the various directions and booze bottles. I found some great gift tags at TJ Maxx and Target that worked perfectly for instruction on these mason jars. However, something like these cute tags might work as well.
Write the directions on how to make the hot chocolate mix. For this recipe, you will mix 3 heaping tablespoons of White Hot Chocolate Mix with one cup of hot water. Stir to combine. Top off with Rumchata, Kahlua, or Baileys or whipped cream and marshmallows.
Hot Chocolate Recipes
Gourmet White Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe
- pint mason jars
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 3.4 ounce box of white chocolate instant pudding
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Layer half of each ingredient in the pint mason jars ending with the white chocolate chips.
- Seal the lid on the top
- Make instructions card to read mix together and make into gourmet white hot chocolate by mixing 3 heaping tablespoons of mix to one cup of hot water.
- Tie instructions to jar. Rumchata is a great alcohol to gift with the mix.