As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you a lover of all things hard apple cider and a crisp white wine? Then this hard apple cider sangria is going to become your favorite pitcher of sangrias. Hard cider sangria combines the crisp apple flavors from hard cider, a dry unoaked white wine, and apples and lemons for a fall flavored pitcher of sangria.
For those who love hard cider then, this hard cider is a must make. ASAP. Seriously, I found it incredibly refreshing. I never thought to mix hard cider with wine, but as I have been working on some new beer cocktails, I have also been working with some hard cider.
Hard Cider Sangria
When I mixed the Redds Hard Cider with some Kokomo Sauvignon Blanc, it was like the wine angels had blessed me. This sangria by far exceeded my expectations. Kokomo Winery is one of my favorite wineries in Sonoma County. I get their wine shipped to me directly. Besides having some great Zinfandels, Pinot Noirs, and Sauvignon, the founder is from Kokomo, Indiana. So, I love supporting an Indiana native making some great wines in California.The fruit base of hard cider sangria is limes and apples. I sliced both of them and put them in a bottom of a pitcher along with two cinnamon sticks. I poured one bottle of Redd’s hard cider over the fruit. Followed it up with the bottle of wine and then the second bottle of hard cider.
Once you mix the wine and hard cider together. Serve immediately. I garnish with some additional apple slices.
Enjoy these warm fall days with a big pitcher of Hard Apple Cider Sangria. Looking for more sangria recipes, be sure to find more of our favorite sangria recipes.
Fall Sangria Recipes
Hard Cider Sangria
- 1 bottle of dry unoaked wine like Sauvignon Blac
- 2 bottles of hard cider like Redds Hard Cider
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 apple sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- In a pitcher, add sliced lemons and apples as well as cinnamon sticks.
- Pour one bottle of hard cider over the fruit.
- Next, pour the bottle of wine over the fruit and hard cider.
- Finish by pouring the second bottle hard cider into the pitcher.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately and garnish with apple slices.
Latest posts by Leah Beyer (see all)
- Crock Pot Hot Chocolate – Kahlua or Baileys Hot Chocolate - November 30, 2019
- Sparkling Ginger Apple Cider Sangria - November 17, 2019
- Frozen Mudslides – Boozy Chocolate Milkshake - October 26, 2019