When it comes to Moscow Mules, I have decided by the pitcher is way easier to do when you are serving a whole group of people. Which is why the Apple Cider Moscow Mules Pitchers need to be ready to go for your next fall gathering. Apple Cider Moscow Mules Pitchers combine apple cider, ginger beer, and vodka to form the best cocktail to drink all fall long.
The apple cider Moscow mule recipe is a great fall version of the traditional Moscow mule recipe you will love to make all the time since ginger and apple are such great flavor combinations.
Apple Cider Moscow Mule Ingredients
The more basic the cocktail recipe, the better in my mind. I learned early in my cocktail-making experiences that you need 3 parts to every cocktail: Spirits, bitters, and sweet. These Apple Cider Moscow Mules are the perfect combination of the flavors with the following ingredients:
- Apple cider - The 100% apple cider is what is best here. In a pinch, you could use apple juice, but it is so much better with apple cider.
- Ginger beer - Crabbie's Alcoholic Ginger Beer is my go-to beer for all my Moscow Mule recipes. The non-alcoholic ginger beers will work too.
- Vodka - You don't want to skimp on vodka. Friends don't let friends drink bad vodka. Whatever your go-to vodka is for a good smooth cocktail, that is what I would use here.
- Lime juice - Fresh, smooth-skinned limes for the perfect Moscow Mule.
With a quick pour of the apple cider, a few beers, and the vodka, you are on your way to a big old pitcher of Apple Cider Moscow Mules. Start with the 4 cups of apple cider. Then add the ginger beers. Many people ask me if I use non-alcoholic ginger beer. I am sure I give a look of disgust when they ask me. Non-alcoholic is for the children and it is called ginger ale. Yes, I use alcoholic beer. My preferred brand is Crabbie's brand of ginger beer.
Stir to combine the combination. Serve in Moscow Mule cups, or be like me and serve in some mason jars and drink with some straws. Let's be honest, I don't have enough Moscow Mule cups for a large party but I seem to always have plenty of mason jars on hand.
Go ahead and get your apple cider Moscow Mule pitcher ready for your next fall party or girls' night.
Moscow Mule Recipes
If you love Moscow mules be sure to check out these variations to the original Moscow mules as well as Moscow Mule Punch.
Apple Cider Moscow Mules by the Pitcher
- 4 cups apple cider
- 2 bottles ginger alcohol beer
- 1 cup vodka
- Combine the ingredients in a large pitcher.
- Serve over ice.