Pineapple mango margaritas are a simple three-ingredient margarita that is better than any mango margarita made with sweet and sour with the simple ingredients of pineapple mango juice, tequila, and Cointreau. People are asking why margaritas are so good. Simple ingredients. And good booze doesn't' hurt either. Mango margaritas are my new go-to summer cocktail.
Margaritas don't have to be scary to make. They just need to involve tequila, orange liquor, and juice. This is why these pineapple mango margaritas are so good.
Pineapple Mango Margarita Ingredients
Once again, you just need three base ingredients to make these margaritas. The margaritas can be fancied up with salt and limes. But honestly, if you don't have them, you will still have a great tequila cocktail.
The ingredients you need to make these margaritas are:
- Tropicana Pineapple Mango with Lime Juice
- Silver Tequila
Of course, you will also need some nugget ice to enjoy this margarita over.
How to Make an Easy Mango Margarita
Making margaritas can be so easy. If you want this to be a frozen margarita or one on the rocks, it doesn't have to be complicated. This version is on the rocks with salt and a lime slice.
Begin making the margarita by putting the juice, tequila, and Cointreau in a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake the cocktail shaker for about 15-20 seconds until the outside of the shaker begins to get cold with condensation. Rim your glass with salt by taking a lime slice around the edge and then dipping the glass into salt. Fill the glass with ice. Finally pour that beautiful mango margarita.
Go ahead and take a sip. Or add a lime slice to the rim of the margarita to fancy it up a bit.
Easy Margarita Recipes
Limeade Margaritas - 3 Ingredient Margarita
Easy Frozen Strawberry Margarita
Pineapple Mango Margaritas
- 6 ounces pineapple mango juice 2 double shots
- 1.5 ounces Cointreau single shot
- 3 ounces tequila double shot
- lime slices
- Pour the juice, Cointreau, and tequila over ice in a cocktail shaker. Then shake for 20 seconds.
- Rim a glass with salt by running the lime slice around the edge and then dipping in the salt. Fill with ice.
- Serve in a salted rim glass filled with ice. Garnish with lime slice.
- Apple Cider Whiskey Cocktail - October 7, 2022
- Apple Cider Amaretto Sour - September 30, 2022
- Island Lemonade Punch - August 21, 2022
Leave a Reply