As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pineapple mango margaritas are a simple three-ingredient margarita that is better than any mango margarita made with sweet and sour with the simple ingredients of pineapple mango juice, tequila, and Cointreau. People are asking why margaritas are so good. Simple ingredients. And good booze doesn’t’ hurt either. Mango margaritas are my new go-to summer cocktail.
Pineapple Mango Margarita Ingredients
Once again, you just need three base ingredients to make these margaritas. The margaritas can be fancied up with salt and limes. But honestly, if you don’t have them, you will still have a great tequila cocktail.
- Tropicana Pineapple Mango with Lime Juice
- Silver Tequila
Of course, you will also need some nugget ice to enjoy this margarita over.
How to Make an Easy Mango Margarita
Begin making the margarita by putting the juice, tequila, and Cointreau in a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake the cocktail shaker for about 15-20 seconds until the outside of the shaker begins to get cold with condensation. Rim your glass with salt by taking a lime slice around the edge and then dipping the glass into salt. Fill the glass with ice. Finally pour that beautiful mango margarita.
Pineapple Mango Margaritas
- 6 ounces pineapple mango juice 2 double shots
- 1.5 ounces Cointreau single shot
- 3 ounces tequila double shot
- lime slices
- Pour the juice, Cointreau, and tequila over ice in a cocktail shaker. Then shake for 20 seconds.
- Rim a glass with salt by running the lime slice around the edge and then dipping in the salt. Fill with ice.
- Serve in a salted rim glass filled with ice. Garnish with lime slice.