Limeade margaritas are the sweet blend of three easy ingredients to make easy margaritas by the pitcher by mixing together a can of frozen limeade, triple sec, and tequila. These margaritas were so good and with a salted glass, I drank these all Saturday afternoon long.
While I think cocktails are always better with friends, do not hesitate to make this pitcher of margaritas all for yourself. As long as your freezer is stocked your favorite margarita liquors you will be good to go all weekend long.
Literally only three ingredients to make these yummy limeade margaritas. Five ingredients if you count garnish, but garnish is not required to make these limeade margaritas.
- 12-ounce can of frozen limeade
- Silver tequila
- Triple Sec
Then for garnish, you will need some oranges and limes. You will notice I used my little cuties for my oranges.
How to Make Easy Limeade Margarita Recipe
To make these margaritas, start with a pitcher with the sliced limes and oranges in the bottom. This will add extra orange and lime flavors. Not that you won't have plenty from the other three ingredients.
To the pitcher, add the limeade, a can of tequila and then a half can of triple sec. If the margarita is too strong, add a half a can of water to the margaritas.
Serve the margaritas over ice with or without salt. I love salt on the rim of my margaritas, but you do you. Fish out a slice or two of lime and orange slices to garnish the margarita.
Tips for Making Good Margaritas
- Keep your booze chilled. This keeps from diluting too much when mixed with ice.
- Have fresh fruit on hand. Whether it is limes, lemons, or oranges, or even berries, fresh fruit always makes the cocktails taste fresher.
- Ice matters. We have splurged and bought a nugget ice maker. But really the shape and size aren't as critical as the quality. Use filtered water for your ice.
Easy Margarita Recipes
Looking for the ultimate list of margaritas? Look no more as I have margarita recipe you are lookin for on the 101+ margarita list.
Limeade Margaritas Recipe
- 12 ounce can of frozen limeade
- 6 ounces triple sec
- 12 ounces tequila
- lime and orange slices
- Place the sliced lime and orange in the bottom of the pitcher.
- Pour the limeade, triple sec, and tequila over the fruit slices.
- Taste, if too strong or tart, add half a can of water.
- Serve in a salted rim glass filled with ice. Garnish with sliced fruit.