A good theme colored drink is always fun to have. Whether it is for a sports team or Halloween, orange punch is always good together. This punch was inspired by my son’s love for orange-flavored anything and vanilla ice cream. This doesn’t just have to be orange-flavored pop. This punch can be the sweet combination of sherbet, vanilla ice cream with Hawaiian Punch and a bit of Sprite to give it a little fizz to create this fun creamy sherbet punch.
Our ever-popular green punch is made with Green Hawaiian Punch so instead of using orange pop which a lot of recipes call for in orange punch, I decided to go for the Orange Ocean Hawaiian Punch for this creamy sherbet punch.
When you are ready to party, begin by putting one quart worth of orange sherbet scoops and vanilla ice cream scoops in the bottom of your favorite punch bowl. I also love to use my ice cream scoop that is warmed by my hand. This makes scooping ice cream so much easier.
Then immediately start pouring the gallon Orange Ocean Hawaiian Punch over the ice cream.
Follow the Hawaiian Punch up with one liter of Sprite. I make sure both of these items are completely chilled to keep the punch cold for as long as possible.
Stir to break up the ice cream scoops and start serving. I try hard to get part of vanilla and part of a sherbet scoop in each punch glass.
You have about 30 small glasses of punch with this one. If you want a scoop of each flavor of ice cream in each glass, you best be using a melon baller. The kids will drink this stuff up quickly, so be ready to make another bowl full.
Check out our Orange Creamsicle Milkshake
Or even our Orange Shirley Temples.
Creamy Orange Sherbet Punch
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 gallon Orange Ocean Hawaiian Punch
- 1 liter Sprite
- In a large punch bowl, combine scoops of the orange sherbet and vanilla ice cream.
- Pour the Hawaiian Punch and the Sprite over the ice cream.
- Stir to break up the ice cream scoops.
- Serve in small punch glasses.
- Toasted Coconut Rum Pineapple Cream Cocktail - December 19, 2020
- French Vanilla Hot Chocolate Mix – Mason Jar Drink Mix Gift - December 7, 2020
- Strawberry Coconut Cream Rum Cocktail – Pink Drink Cocktail - November 27, 2020