We’ve rounded-up 25 of the best peach drinks around so that you can get your peach season going in style! Peaches are the perfect summer snack - sweet and juicy, they bring a little bit of sunshine to any day.
But why not kick your peach love up a notch by incorporating them into some delicious libations?
From classic cocktails like Bellinis and Fuzzy Navels, to creative takes on fruity martinis and sangria recipes, we’re sure there’s something here for everyone from the casual sipper to the cocktail connoisseur – all while enjoying those succulent peaches!
So pull out your favorite glasses, put down that glass of lemonade (for now at least), and let’s raise some glasses full of yummy peachy goodness!
25 Peach Drinks to Get Your Peach Season Going
Summer is upon us, which means it's officially peach season! And what better way to celebrate than with a refreshing glass of peach cocktail?! Anything peach is the perfect drink to sip on while lounging in the sun (or shade, if that's more your style).
The combination of peaches, a crisp alcohol kick, and a hint of sweetness is a match made in cocktail heaven.
Plus, there's so many options – simply grab some peaches, mix them up, and you've got your your new go-to summer drink. Cheers!
- Picture this: you are lounging on your porch, the summertime sun setting behind you, a refreshing beverage in hand. But what's in that glass? Oh, just a Peach Moscow Mule, the perfect blend of flavors.
- Any self-respecting mixologist knows that a Fuzzy Navel is the ultimate cocktail for a summer evening. The vodka gives it that classic cocktail kick, while the peach schnapps adds a touch of sweetness that's perfectly balanced out by the tart orange juice.
- Time to take your taste buds on a fruity journey with a Sparkling Peach Cocktail. Made with your favorite flavors, this drink is a summer heat-slayer!
- Ready for a little fruity fiesta in your glass? Grab your tequila, because we've got the perfect companion for that smooth-as-silk drink in the form of a juicy Frozen Peach Margarita.
- Don't worry if you're a purist – the classic Peach Bellini recipe is sacred here. Sweet, easy, and perfectly delicious every time!
- Why not put a little pep in your step with a hint of fresh peach in a Peaches and Cream Wine Float? The result is a lightly sweet and seriously refreshing cocktail that's perfect for sipping on a hot summer day.
- Let's cheers to the good life, with a glass of Peach Sangria in hand! This recipe is easy to make, and absolutely delicious.
- Feeling a little fancy? Forget THAT! Bring it down to earth with this fun Peach Pie Moonshine.
- A Bourbon Peach Smash Cocktail is a light, refreshing, and easy summer drink for the bourbon lover! Made with fresh peaches, mint, simple syrup, bourbon, and a splash of ginger beer.
- Strawberry Peach Frosé, aka strawberry peach rosé wine slushies, are a quick and easy blended cocktail that is perfect for a warm day!
- This easy-to-make Peach Daiquiri uses white rum, fresh lime juice and a homemade peach simple syrup made from fresh peaches. It's a great way to 'Cheers!' to peach season and enjoy the perfect balance of sweet, tart, and delicious!
- This Peach Moscow Mule is one of our favorite cocktails for Summertime! This cocktail is a play on a classic Moscow mule recipe made with the Summery twist of fresh peach syrup!
- Nutty-sweet flavor and a hint of spice make this Peach Praline Cocktail absolutely irresistible! This drink is the perfect way to celebrate peach season or any special occasion.
- You know what they say, "when life gives you store-bought lemonade, turn it into Peach Vodka Lemonade!" Okay, maybe that's not the exact saying, but it should be.
- Elevating your gin game has never been easier thanks to this simple Peach Gin. Grab a bottle of your favorite gin, add some fresh peach slices, and voila, you've got yourself a refreshing and boozy summer sipper.
- Sipping on this Peach Milkshake is like taking a vacation in a glass, without ever leaving your backyard. So go ahead, take a sip and let the worries melt away.
- What's better than sipping on a frosty Ginger Peach Vodka Slush? The answer: absolutely nothing. This fruity cocktail is the ultimate party drink, perfect for sipping on a hot summer day.
- All you need are a few ingredients (peaches, whiskey, tea, and ice, oh my!) to make the BEST Whiskey Peach Punch.
- Chop up some frozen peaches, toss 'em in with some ice, and some delicious smoked salt with a few choice margarita ingredients and voila - you've got yourself the perfect Smoked Peach Margarita. Grab some friends, and enjoy the sunshine!
- Nothing says summer quite like a Grilled Peach and Lemon Rum Cocktail. If you've never had one, it's definitely time to try out this recipe!
- The perfect combination of sweet and refreshing – with just a hint of mint to keep things interesting. The best part? It takes just five minutes to whip up this Crown Royal Peach Tea, so you can enjoy it on even the busiest of days.
- Need a little classic to get you going? This Peach Martini is a simple yet delicious cocktail that is sure to please.
- For a taste of summer in every sip, this Peach Honey Sangria is just the ticket! Made with fresh peaches and real honey for a truly flavorful experience.
- Nothing says summer like an icy-cold punch! This Sparkling Bourbon Peach Punch is the perfect way to cool down on a hot day.
- A fresh and fruity cocktail that's creamy and dreamy, this Outback Steakhouse Copycat Wallaby Darned Peach Cocktail is a must-try for the vodka lover.
Here's to summer fun and staying cool with these delicious peach beverages!
Whether you're looking for something light and cool like a Peach Margarita or the unexpected twist of a Peach Punch, these recipes will surely be the hit at any gathering.
Plus, all of them are super simple and easy to make.
So grab some peaches, gin, or whatever else you need for one (or two) of these amazing peach cocktails and let the good times roll! Cheers!
Leave a Reply