When it comes to having a party, nothing gets a group of kids on a sugar high faster than a punch with sherbet floating in it. Green sherbet punch is a lime flavored green punch combining lemon-lime Kool-Aid, pineapple juice and sprite with lime sherbet for a fun and flavorful drink.
Green Sherbet Punch Ingredients
- lemon-lime Kool-aid
- lemon-lime soda
- lime sherbet
Topped off with the lime sherbet, you have the perfect FUN mocktail for the kids and the perfect base punch to add rum or Malibu rum to for the adults.
Two cups of sugar with the two envelopes of lemon-lime Kool-Aid combined with 10 cups of water and about 6 cups of pineapple juice. Approximately one 46-ounce can. You can combine and chill down before the party.
When you are ready to party, scoop the quart of sherbet in the bottom of a punch bowl. Pour the Kool-Aid and juice over the sherbet followed by two-liters of lemon-lime soda.
Party Punch Ideas
Looking for other Party Punch Recipes? Here are some fun and ymmy punch recipes. One recipe is literally called the best punch recipe.
Green Sherbet Punch
- 2 envelopes lemon-lime Kool-Aid
- 10 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 46 ounce can of pineapple juice
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda
- Combine the Kool-Aid, sugar, water, and pineapple juice. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, scoop lime sherbet into a punch bowl.
- Pour the kool-aid and juice combo over the Sherbet. Follow this up with lemon-lime soda.
- Serve immediately.
linked to Weekend Potluck