The best thing about Caribbean vacations are the mojitos. Ok, maybe it is the sand and the weather. With the love of mojitos on vacations, comes a creation of mojitos at home. I love my pineapple mojitos. However, sometimes I want a bit fewer carbs in my cocktails. Low-Carb Mojito cocktail recipe is just like the traditional rum, mint and sugar combination, but with sugar-free syrup.
If you are a rum lover, then a mojito is probably already a fan favorite cocktail of yours. Diet coke and rum is a regular low-carb cocktail of my choosing. Now you can have a beach cocktail all your long and not wreck your carb counts.
In a cocktail shaker, combine ice, lime, lime juice, mint leaves, rum, and ketosesweet syrup. Bacardi Rum is my go-to white rum, but any brand will do.
Shake the combination. Then pour into tall cocktail glasses filled with ice. Fill the glass ¾ of the way up. Top the mojito off with lime Dasani sparkling water. If you do not have lime sparkling water, regular soda water will work just fine in this recipe.
Garnish the low-carb mojito with lime slices. And buy some fun straws to drink the low-carb mojito.
- 2 shots white rum
- 1 shot lime juice
- 1 shot KetosesSweet Syrup
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 can Lime Sparkling Water
- 1 lime
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the rum, lime juice, KetosesSweet syrup, and mint leaves.
- Shake the cocktail shaker. Then pour into tall cocktail glasses filled with ice. Fill ¾ full.
- Top the glasses off with the lime sparkling water. Garnish with additional mint leaves and lime slices.