As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is the best vodka strawberry lemonade. It is simple to make, low calorie, and screams drink me. I can literally drink this Low-Carb Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade and Vodka all summer long.
Two ingredient cocktail recipes are the best. Mixer plus liquor equals quick and easy cocktail. This summer we have pretty much been living on the Sparkling Ice Lemonades. So, it should be no shock that strawberry vodka ended up being mixed in the strawberry lemonade.
It is no secret on this blog, I love flavored vodkas. Whether they are infused vodkas like my strawberry basil infused vodka or just flavored vodkas like in my caramel apple cider or caramel White Russian. Having strawberry vodka just chilling in the fridge on a hot summer day just demanded it be put in the strawberry lemonade.
Now, I think everyone should mix cocktails to the strength they want. However, I do about one-third vodka to a two-thirds mixer. I will pour the ingredients over ice and stir with a bendy straw. Because bendy straws are the best.
Garnish with some sliced lemons and strawberries if you have them. If not, just drink your fruity girly drink. Oh, and don’t feel guilty since the only calories are in the vodka.
The Best Sparkling Vodka Strawberry Lemonade
- 1 bottle of Sparkling ICE strawberry Lemonade
- 3 ounces of Strawberry Vodka
- Whole lemons and strawberries
- Fill glass with ice.
- Pour Strawberry Vodka over ice.
- Fill with Sparkling ICE strawberry Lemonade.
- Stir to combine.
- Garnish with lemon and strawberry slices.
Affiliate links were used
Latest posts by Leah Beyer (see all)
- Low-Carb Cocktails and Keto Drinks - January 3, 2020
- Mimosa Bar Ideas - December 22, 2019
- Orange Cranberry Vodka Cocktail – Christmas Eve Cocktail - December 15, 2019