As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Gin is a liquor people either love or hate. It seems no one is neutral on gin. A while back I was in San Diego when I experienced a gin that was fruit forward instead of a traditional juniper flavored gin. Gin took on a whole new place in mind. I then couldn’t get this mind-blowing gin in Indiana. Then I discovered Tanqueray’s Rangpur Gin. I had found my new favorite and available gin. My favorite way to drink this citrus forward gin, with orange and lime and topped off with lime sparkling water. Orange Lime Gin Fizz is a low-carb gin cocktail combining freshly squeezed lime and orange juices with Rangpur gin and lime sparkling water.
Orange-Lime Gin Fizz made with Rangpur Gin
The great thing about the orange-lime gin fizz is this cocktail is also a low-carb cocktail.
If you are a vodka lover, I really encourage you to go out and get a bottle of this Tanqueray Rangpur gin. you will not regret it. It is a refreshing, crisp gin that still gives a small nod to the juniper flavor but has so much citrus flavor in it you will soon become a huge fan.
This drink is so easy thanks to the simple ingredients. I don’t use any simple syrup in my gin fizz, but if you want it a little sweeter, feel free to add some. I think the orange and lime juices are just enough. For two orange-lime gin fizz cocktails, I squeeze the juice one orange and one lime.
Combine the two juices in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Then pour the gin over the ice and juices. I would use four shots of gin and then give it a shake.
Cheers to the best orange-lime gin fizz you can make at home.
Orange-Lime Gin Fizz
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- 4 shots Tanqueray Rangpur Gin
- 1 can lime sparkling water
- Combine the juice from one lime and one orange in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Pour the gin in the cocktail shaker with the juices.
- Shake to combine and then pour over ice in cocktail glasses.
- Top off with lime sparkling water. Garnish with lime slices.
Latest posts by Leah Beyer (see all)
- Low-Carb Cocktails and Keto Drinks - January 3, 2020
- Mimosa Bar Ideas - December 22, 2019
- Orange Cranberry Vodka Cocktail – Christmas Eve Cocktail - December 15, 2019