Red, White, and Berry Vodka is the new favorite summer vodka mixed with our favorite mixer, Sparkling Ice. The berry lemonade Sparkling Ice water came in a multi-pack of lemonade I bought recently, and I am now obsessed with it in Smirnoff's Red, White, and Berry Vodka to make the drink that tastes like a pink starburst vodka cocktail about as much as the low-carb strawberry lemonade and vodka cocktail.
Pink Starburst vodka cocktail combines Smirnoff's Red, White, and Berry vodka with the berry lemonade Sparkling Ice water for an easy-sipping, low-carb cocktail that tastes just like starburst candy. If you are a fruity candy junky, this cocktail is definitely for you.
Pink Starburst Cocktail Ingredients
Easy two-ingredient cocktails are really my jam. The simpler the better. So, the ingredients for this low-carb cocktail that tastes eerily like the pink Starburst candy are simple.
- Smirnoff Red, White, and Berry Vodka
- Sparkling ICE Berry Lemonade - A standard raspberry or strawberry lemonade will work fine too.
How to Make a Red, White, and Berry Vodka Cocktail
To make this cocktail, fill a highball glass with nugget ice or chopped ice. Pour two shots of the vodka into the glass. Stir the ice to break it up. Then top off the vodka with the berry lemonade.
Stir to combine the vodka and sparkling water.
Garnish this berry lemonade vodka cocktail with berries like raspberries as well as some mint. Add a straw and enjoy this pink Starburst vodka cocktail.
This low-carb vodka cocktail will be perfect for 4th of July parties, summer cookouts, and pool drinks.
Low-Carb Orange Vodka Cocktail
Sparkling Low-Carb Peach Cocktail
Pink Starburst Vodka Cocktail
- 4 ounces Smirnoff Red, White, and Berry Vodka
- 1 bottle Sparkling Ice Berry Lemonade
- 4 raspberries
- 2 mint leaf stems
- Fill two cocktail glasses with ice.
- Pour two ounces of vodka into each glass.
- Top off with the Sparkling Ice.
- Garnish with raspberries and mint leaves.
- Apple Cider Whiskey Cocktail - October 7, 2022
- Apple Cider Amaretto Sour - September 30, 2022
- Island Lemonade Punch - August 21, 2022
Leave a Reply