Finding a punch drink recipe kids and adults both can enjoy can be an obstacle in itself. The best punch recipe ever tends to be my go-to recipe for most events. However, sometimes I want a more festive colored punch. Vodka-Spiked Cranberry Lime Punch is the perfect Christmas punch as it can be kid friendly and have a dose of lime vodka for the adults.
A big punch bowl full of the cranberry lime punch will be a perfect Christmas punch this holiday season.
Cranberry Lime Punch – Vodka-Spiked Cranberry Lime Punch
The base of the punch is pineapple juice, cranberry juice, lime juice, and lemon-lime soda.
The adult version can be made the absolute same way. Just have the bottle of lime vodka atop the cabinet so the adults can add a shot or two into the glass of punch with no risk of the kids getting into the liquor.
When ready to serve, add the chilled lemon-lime soda to the juices and serve to the kiddos. Then pour the adults glasses of vodka-spiked cranberry lime punch by adding shots of lime vodka to each glass of vodka.
Your family and friends will love the cranberry lime punch. Your adult family and friends will love your bottle of lime vodka.
Cranberry Lime Punch - Vodka-Spiked Version
- 6 cups cranberry juice
- 48 ounce can pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 3 fresh limes, sliced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 6 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1 bottle lime vodka optional
- In a large punch bowl combine the chilled cranberry, pineapple and lime juices. Add the sliced limes and cranberries.
- Chill the juices until ready to serve.
- Add the lemon-lime soda to the juices and serve.
- For the vodka-spiked add a shot of vodka to the glass of punch for the adults.
Shared on Weekend Potluck