Finding a punch drink recipe kids and adults both can enjoy can be an obstacle in itself. The best punch recipe ever tends to be my go-to recipe for most events. However, sometimes I want a more festive colored punch. Vodka-Spiked Cranberry Lime Punch is the perfect Christmas punch as it can be kid friendly and have a dose of lime vodka for the adults.
A big punch bowl full of cranberry lime punch will be a perfect Christmas punch this holiday season.
Cranberry Lime Holiday Punch Ingredients
The base of the Christmas punch is
- pineapple juice - 100% pineapple juice for this punch. A large can of pineapple juice is what you need for this cranberry lime punch.
- cranberry juice - 100% cranberry juice is what you need here too. Cranberry cocktail juice could work but may add too much sweetness.
- lime juice - Fresh squeezed lime juice is what you need to really bring out the lime juice. In a pinch, frozen limeade concentrate could also be used.
- lemon-lime soda - Sprite or Ginger Ale will work for this.
The adult version can be made the absolute same way. You have two ways to make this adult version of this holiday punch.
- Champagne - To make a cranberry lime champagne punch just cut the soda in half and add a bottle of champagne, prosecco, or sparkling wine.
- Vodka - To keep it simple with just one punch bowl, have the bottle of lime vodka atop the cabinet so the adults can add a shot or two into the glass of punch with no risk of the kids getting into the liquor.
The recipe is simple, combine the cranberry, pineapple, and lime juices. Add freshly sliced lime and fresh cranberries to the juices. Then chill until ready to serve.
When ready to serve, add the chilled lemon-lime soda to the juices and serve to the kiddos. Then pour the adults glasses of vodka-spiked cranberry lime punch by adding shots of lime vodka to each glass of vodka.
The punch itself can even serve as its own centerpiece as beautiful as the cranberry and limes are floating in the punch bowl.
Your family and friends will love the cranberry lime holiday punch. Your adult family and friends will love your bottle of lime vodka.
Large batches of drinks that both kids and adults will love is just what you need during the holidays.
Cranberry Lime Punch - Vodka-Spiked Version
- 6 cups cranberry juice
- 48 ounce can pineapple juice
- ½ cup lime juice
- 3 fresh limes, sliced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 6 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1 bottle lime vodka optional
- In a large punch bowl combine the chilled cranberry, pineapple and lime juices. Add the sliced limes and cranberries.
- Chill the juices until ready to serve.
- Add the lemon-lime soda to the juices and serve.
- For the vodka-spiked add a shot of vodka to the glass of punch for the adults.
Shared on Weekend Potluck