As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Fun drinks are a must on holidays. While I am all in on fun cocktails, the kids want fun drinks too. When I pulled out the Cherry 7-Up and ice cream for these cherry floats, the kids couldn’t wait to each have their own cherry float. The cherry floats are great for Valentine’s Day, baby showers, baby reveal parties and princess parties.
To make these cherry floats begin by filling glasses with scoops of ice cream. I put about 4 scoops of ice cream with my hand warming ice cream scoop into pint mason jars. Then begin to fill with the Cherry 7-Up.
It will fizz up quickly when you start pouring the cherry 7-Up onto the ice cream. A talented person would fill the glass with the cherry 7-Up and then add the ice cream. I am not that talented person when making Cherry 7-Up ice cream floats.When the glass is filled to the just below the rim, add the whipped cream. I am a big fan of the redi-whip style whipped cream. It isn’t abnormal for us to have two or three cans in the fridge at any given time. Whipped cream is the perfect way to top of these cherry floats.
Kid-Friendly Drink Recipes
Enjoy the Cherry Floats with fun seasonal straws too.
Cherry Floats - Cherry 7-Up Ice Cream Floats
- 48 ounces Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 liter bottle of Cherry 7-Up
- 1 can whipped cream
- Fill 8 glasses with the ice cream and Cherry 7-Up.
- Top with the whipped cream.
- Serve with fun straws.
Latest posts by Leah Beyer (see all)
- Crock Pot Hot Chocolate – Kahlua or Baileys Hot Chocolate - November 30, 2019
- Sparkling Ginger Apple Cider Sangria - November 17, 2019
- Frozen Mudslides – Boozy Chocolate Milkshake - October 26, 2019