As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Everyone is always looking for a fun tailgating drink when football starts back up. Now, I am a big beer drinker, but it is fun to have a festive cocktail. So in my hunt for new tailgate drinks, I started looking for cocktails my big football fan friends drink or more importantly what the drinks are in their college towns. I quickly discovered the yellow hammer slammer drink which consists of mixing rum, vodka, and amaretto with pineapple and orange juice. Basically, I knew my devout Farmwifedrinks.com followers would love this football cocktail!
Yellow Hammer Slammer drink is strong cocktail perfect for tailgate parties and can be made by the pitcher or one at a time by stirring together vodka, rum, amaretto, pineapple juice, and OJ. You might as well just make it by the pitcher!
Yellow Hammer Slammer Drink
In a pitcher or a cocktail stirring glass filled with ice, pour equal parts of vodka, rum, and amaretto. I busted out my Texas vodka Mikey Goode Music brought me from one of their Texas adventures. Tailgate cocktails need to involve Texas! Then to the booze, add pineapple juice and orange juice.
Add some fun straws in your team colors and get ready to watch some football! And just be ready to make a few more pitchers of yellow hammer slammers.
Yellow Hammer Slammers Dink
- 1/2 cup Vodka
- 1/2 cup Rum
- 1/2 cup Amaretto
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 ½ cups orange juice
- maraschino cherries for garnish
- In a pitcher, add ice and then the three liquors and two juices.
- Stir to dilute slightly from the melting ice.
- Fill red solo cups or cocktail glasses with ice and put two to three cherries in each glass.
- Fill with the Yellow Hammer Slammer drink.
Latest posts by Leah Beyer (see all)
- Low-Carb Cocktails and Keto Drinks - January 3, 2020
- Mimosa Bar Ideas - December 22, 2019
- Orange Cranberry Vodka Cocktail – Christmas Eve Cocktail - December 15, 2019