Moscow Mule Punch is the perfect large batch cocktail recipe combining limeade, ginger beer, and vodka great for tailgates, pool parties and BBQs. For those of you who love traditional Moscow Mules, this will soon become your favorite go-to party punch.
If you have made one of my recipes before, you know I am obsessed with simple cocktail recipes. Moscow Mule Punch is just that, a super simple three-ingredient cocktail recipe.
You need three basic items to make this cocktail.
- Simply Limeade – Frozen limeade made according to direction works too.
- Ginger beer – I like Crabbies
- Sliced limes make it fancy.
How to Make Moscow Mule Punch
Start making the punch by slicing the limes. Place the limes in the bottom of a 120-ounce pitcher or larger drink dispenser. Put in a couple of cups of ice and then start pouring the vodka into the pitcher. The vodka can soak in the lemons and ice until you are ready to serve the punch.
Follow the vodka with the ginger beer into the pitcher. I use alcoholic ginger beer. Honestly, I didn’t know there was ginger beer without an alcohol content. But I guess there is a ginger beer like there is root beer.
Pour all three of the ginger beers into the pitcher.
Top the entire thing off with all of the Simply Limeade. Now, if you can’t find a limeade, you can make it with a can of frozen concentrate limeade. If it won’t all fit, you just have a stronger punch! Stir to combine and start pouring ice-filled glasses with your Moscow Mule Punch.
Moscow Mule Recipes
Moscow Mule Punch
- 1 Container Simply Limeade, 52-ounce container
- 3 ginger beers
- 2 cups vodka
- 3 limes
- Slice the three lemons. Place half the slices in the bottom of a large pitcher or drink dispenser.
- Fill the pitcher with a couple of cups of ice. Pour the vodka and beer over the ice. Top off with the limeade.
- Add remaining lime slices or use as a garnish in the cups.
- Makes roughly 13 cups or 102 ounces of punch.
Linked to Weekend Potluck