Moscow Mule Punch is the perfect large batch cocktail recipe combining limeade, ginger beer, and vodka great for tailgates, pool parties and BBQs. For those of you who love traditional Moscow Mules, this will soon become your favorite go-to party punch.
Large Batch Moscow Mules are perfect for Saturdays by the pool. This punch is a crisp, refreshing punch that can quickly sneak up on you because it is full of booze. Obviously, the numerous amount of Moscow Mule Recipes I have are what inspired me to make this punch
Moscow Mule Punch Ingredients
If you have made one of my recipes before, you know I am obsessed with simple cocktail recipes. Moscow Mule Punch is just that, a super simple three-ingredient cocktail recipe.
You need three basic items to make this cocktail.
- Simply Limeade - Frozen limeade made according to direction works too.
- Vodka - This punch doesn't need to have top-shelf vodka, but no one needs to have a hangover from cheap vodka either. Tito's is my go-to vodka.
- Ginger beer - This can be alcoholic or non-alcoholic ginger beef. Alcoholic versions are my favorite. I like Crabbie's alcoholic ginger beer.
- Limes - Sliced limes make it fancy like a sangria. Smooth-skinned limes are always the best.
How to Make Moscow Mule Punch
Start making the punch by slicing the limes. Place the limes in the bottom of a 120-ounce pitcher or larger drink dispenser. Put in a couple of cups of ice and then start pouring the vodka into the pitcher. The vodka can soak in the lemons and ice until you are ready to serve the punch.
Follow the vodka with the ginger beer into the pitcher. I use alcoholic ginger beer. Honestly, I didn't know there was ginger beer without an alcohol content. But I guess there is a ginger beer like there is root beer.
Pour all three of the ginger beers into the pitcher.
Top the entire thing off with all of the Simply Limeade. Now, if you can't find a limeade, you can make it with a can of frozen concentrate limeade. If it won't all fit, you just have a stronger punch! Stir to combine and start pouring ice-filled glasses with your Moscow Mule Punch.
Enjoy the Moscow Mule cocktail with friends or keep it to yourself. Just make sure you have Simply Limeade, vodka, and ginger beer on your grocery list.
Tips for Making Moscow Mules
- Ginger Beer is a thing. It can be a non-alcoholic or alcoholic option. If you cannot find it, ginger ale is a great substitute.
- Citrus is also a must. Lime is the typical citrus for Moscow Mules, but lemon can definitely be used in a pinch.
- Mint is definitely a nice addition, but if you don't have fresh mint leaves, don't sweat it.
- No need to shake this cocktail, stirring in the Moscow Mule in the copper mug is just perfect.
Moscow Mule Recipes
If you love all things Moscow Mules, then this blog is the place for you. We have all flavors and volumes of Moscow Mules to make sure your Mule cravings are met.
Moscow Mule Punch
- 1 Container Simply Limeade, 52-ounce container
- 3 ginger beers
- 2 cups vodka
- 3 limes
- Slice the three lemons. Place half the slices in the bottom of a large pitcher or drink dispenser.
- Fill the pitcher with a couple of cups of ice. Pour the vodka and beer over the ice. Top off with the limeade.
- Add remaining lime slices or use as a garnish in the cups.
- Makes roughly 13 cups or 102 ounces of punch.
Linked to Weekend Potluck
- Apple Cider Whiskey Cocktail - October 7, 2022
- Apple Cider Amaretto Sour - September 30, 2022
- Island Lemonade Punch - August 21, 2022
Crabbies Ginger Beer is the best kept secret when it comes to Moscow mules! This recipe is delish,
Question: I wanted to make this for a bridal shower and put it in a dispenser. Does the ginger beer hold its fizz for awhile? I'm gonna need it to last for 3 to 4 hours.
Looking forward to use for family reunion