As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Moscow Mule Punch is the perfect large batch cocktail recipe combining limeade, ginger beer, and vodka great for tailgates, pool parties and BBQs. For those of you who love traditional Moscow Mules, this will soon become your favorite go-to party punch.
Moscow Mule Punch
If you have made one of my recipes before, you know I am obsessed with simple cocktail recipes. Moscow Mule Punch is just that, a super simple three-ingredient cocktail recipe. You need three basic items to make this cocktail. Simply Limeade, vodka, and ginger beer are the core ingredients for this beer Punch. Sliced limes make it fancy.
Start making the punch by slicing the limes. Place the limes in the bottom of a 120-ounce pitcher or larger drink dispenser. Put in a couple of cups of ice and then start pouring the vodka into the pitcher.
Top the entire thing off with all of the Simply Limeade. If it won’t all fit, you just have a stronger punch! Stir to combine and start pouring ice-filled glasses with your Moscow Mule Punch.
Moscow Mule Recipes
Moscow Mule Punch
- 1 Container Simply Limeade, 52-ounce container
- 3 ginger beers
- 2 cups vodka
- 3 limes
- Slice the three lemons. Place half the slices in the bottom of a large pitcher or drink dispenser.
- Fill the pitcher with a couple of cups of ice. Pour the vodka and beer over the ice. Top off with the limeade.
- Add remaining lime slices or use as a garnish in the cups.
- Makes roughly 13 cups or 102 ounces of punch.
Linked to Weekend Potluck
Latest posts by Leah Beyer (see all)
- Crock Pot Hot Chocolate – Kahlua or Baileys Hot Chocolate - November 30, 2019
- Sparkling Ginger Apple Cider Sangria - November 17, 2019
- Frozen Mudslides – Boozy Chocolate Milkshake - October 26, 2019