When you want a large batch cocktail for a pool party, bridal shower, or BBQ this vodka party punch is always a must-make. Plus you can easily make it for the kids to drink up to as it is just as tasty without the vodka. Vodka party punch is a mixture of Hawaiian Punch, orange juice, pineapple juice, ginger ale, and vodka.
Planning for a super hot day? Then freeze this punch for a great slushie cocktail too.
Vodka Party Punch Ingredients
The ingredients in this red punch are very similar to the best punch recipe I make.
- Hawaiian Punch
- Pineapple Juice
- Orange Juice
- Ginger Ale
See the recipe card for quantities.
How to Make Vodka Party Punch
In a large drink container or gallon jug, mix the Hawaiian punch, orange juice, and pineapple juice. Now at this point, you have a solid punch for any party with the addition of ginger ale. If you want a spiked punch, add the vodka.
Mix all the juices together in a gallon container. Refrigerate before serving. Add vodka now or later. Pour in ginger ale before serving.
For a slush, freeze with vodka (or not) in a gallon Ziploc bag. Vodka will keep the freezing temperature lower so it is easier to break up
Top off this vodka punch off with a maraschino cherry, lemon or orange slice. Pop in a fun bendy straw and enjoy your drink.
Vodka Party Punch
- 4 cups Red Hawaiian Punch
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cups vodka
- 2 cups ginger ale
- Chill all of the ingredients before combining.
- Mix the juices and vodka together. If you want to be a slush, freeze in a gallon zip lock bag. Otherwise, refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Pour in ginger ale right before serving.
Substitutions and Variations for Punch Recipes
Make this in any flavor you want. You can change up the Hawaiian Punch, the juices, even the soda you pour in the punch can be changed up.
- Hawaiian Punch - instead of red, you can use green or orange. I have used both in similar punches.
- Juices - Pineapple is my must-use in punch recipes, but if you don't have orange juice, it can be omitted. The green Hawaiian Punch is also great with pineapple juice. Lemonade can also be mixed with any of the flavors.
- Soda - Ginger ale is always my mixer of choice. you can also use lemon-lime soda. In addition, you could just use club soda if you want less sugar.
- Booze - Vodka doesn't have to be what you grab either. Rum - white and coconut rum like Malibu would also be a great substitute here too. Want to make it even stronger, try everclear or moonshine.
Storing the Punch
The slush can stay in the freezer for up to a month. Keep the liquid in the fridge for no more than a week. Similar to what you would do with open juice.
Great Party Punch Recipes
Looking for more punch recipes? I have you covered with the best family friendly recipes and those for those wanting a spiked punch.