Peaches and Cream Wine Float Recipes combines a Moscato wine with vanilla bean ice cream and fresh peaches for the most decadent white wine float that can also serve for an amazing dessert drink. We lost our minds when we made this wine float. It was a peach lover’s wine dream come true.
Peach Wine Float Ingredients
To make a wine float you need the basic ingredients of wine and ice cream. However, a little extra fresh fruit can make the float a little extra.
- Moscato wine
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Fresh peach
These simple ingredients come together quickly for an easy dessert drink or a refreshing pool side treat.
How to Make Peaches and Cream Wine Floats
Tips for Making Wine Floats
- Set out the ice cream about 10 minutes before you want to make the cocktails.
- Room temperature wine will make the ice cream melt even faster. If you want melty ice cream, use room temperature. If you want an ice cold drink, prechill your wine.
- Fresh fruit works as a perfect add-in but frozen fruit can also be used.
- Substitute lemon-lime soda or ginger ale to make these mock-wine floats.
Boozy Dessert Drinks
Peaches and Cream Wine Float Recipe
- 1 bottle Moscato
- 1 pint vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 peach
- Dip a scoop of ice cream into four wine glasses.
- Top the ice cream with diced peaches.
- Pour the moscato wine over the top of the ice cream and peaches.
Share on weekend potluck