Mango Pineapple Rum Punch is the cocktail for every Malibu rum lover needs to be making for if they are looking for a Hawaiian rum cocktail. The flavors take you to Hawaii for flavors that make you think of the flavors of Maui. This rum punch can be made one glass at a time or by the pitcher.
Mango Pineapple Rum Punch combines mango-pineapple juice with triple sec, Malibu rum, and white rum for a smooth Hawaiian rum cocktail that can be topped off with pineapple sparkling water. Either way, you will love the Hawaiian inspired cocktail.
The ingredients for this mango-pineapple rum punch are simple. I love buying the juices in the clear bottles in the juice section for easy mixers. Plus my kids can then drink the juice as they want as well. For this cocktail, I used the Tropicana branded juices. You will also need your stock of rum to make this rum cocktail.
- Pineapple Mango Juice
- White Rum
- Malibu Rum
- Triple Sec
- Sparkling Water or Lemon-Lime Soda (Optional)
How to Make Pineapple Mango Rum Punch
This rum cocktail is so easy to make. Start by filling a cocktail shaker with ice. Then pour the juice, rums, and triple sec into the shaker. I did a 3 part juice to 2 part rum to 1 part triple sec ratio for this cocktail. Your measurements can increase or decrease depending on how much of the cocktail you want to make.
Shake the cocktail for roughly 20 seconds until the outside of the shaker begins to get condensation almost crystallization. Then pour it into a tall glass filled with ice. Leave room in the cocktail if you want to add some sparkling water or soda to the cocktail to make it a sparkling cocktail.
Mango Pineapple Rum Punch
- 3 shots Pineapple Mango Juice
- 1 shot Malibu Rum
- 1 shot White Rum
- 1 shot Triple Sec
- 2 ounces Sparkling water optional
- Combine the juice, rums, and triple sec in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake the cocktail shaker for 20 seconds.
- Pour into a tall glass filled with ice leaving room for sparkling water.
- Top off with sparkling water and garnish with a cherry.
- Toasted Coconut Rum Pineapple Cream Cocktail - December 19, 2020
- French Vanilla Hot Chocolate Mix – Mason Jar Drink Mix Gift - December 7, 2020
- Strawberry Coconut Cream Rum Cocktail – Pink Drink Cocktail - November 27, 2020