Milk does a body good. Recent news in reputable publications like Food & Wine have said drinking booze and coffee in moderation extends life. I am thinking I am living a life of moderation. So if milk and booze do a body good, we all need to be drinking these chocolate milk martinis every single day. A Chocolate Milk Martini combines chocolate milk, vanilla vodka, creme de cocoa in a hot fudged rimmed martini glass for the adult version of the best kind of milk, chocolate milk.
And as if I didn't love Fairlife chocolate milk enough, I now always have to have a jug on hand for my chocolate milk martinis. If you love a chocolate martini you are going to love this drink.
Chocolate Milk Martini
This chocolate milk martini is best if every ingredient is pre-chilled. Let me be honest, the first time I made this, I didn't have everything child. I like my martinis like I like my beer, ice cold. I keep almost more booze than ice cream in the freezer. You will need to go ahead and put your vanilla vodka and creme de cocoa in the freezer. It will be fine. Go ahead. Chill it.
First and foremost, rim a martini glass with hot fudge sauce. Do this by spreading it in a circle on a small plate. Then spin the rim through the hot fudge sauce.
In a cocktail shaker, combine the chocolate milk, vanilla vodka, and creme de cocoa with ice. Shake until nice and frothy. Then pour the chocolate martini into the hot fudge rimmed glasses.
The chocolate milk martini is going to become your favorite after-dinner drink. It is smooth and rich yet has just the right amount of kick from the liquor.
But, if you are looking for other great after-dinner drinks, there are plenty more here to choose from.
Farmwife Drinks After-Dinner Drinks
Chocolate Milk Martini
- 6 ounces chocolate milk
- 2 shots vanilla vodka
- 1 shot creme de cocoa
- 1 tablespoon hot fudge topping
- Start by rimming a martini glass by spreading the hot fudge in a circle the size of the martini glass on a small plate. Spin the martini glass through the fudge.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the chocolate milk, vanilla vodka, and creme de cocoa. Shake until frothy.
- Pour the martini in the hot fudge rimmed glass.
Shared on Weekend Potluck.
- Apple Cider Whiskey Cocktail - October 7, 2022
- Apple Cider Amaretto Sour - September 30, 2022
- Island Lemonade Punch - August 21, 2022