As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
There is something about an Amaretto Stone Sour that makes me think of my cousin. I am oftentimes connecting food and drinks to memories. When I made these Amaretto Stone Sours, I instantly thought of hanging out with my cousin. Amaretto Stone Sours have great flavor, are easy to drink and have simple ingredients that any good bar should already have stocked!
This sweet and tangy combination of Amaretto, sweet and sour and orange juice makes the perfect Amaretto Stone Sour.
Why we don’t make more drinks with amaretto?!? I do have a few amaretto drinks, but I was reminded how much I love it again when I tasted this.
I try to have a well-stocked bar for mixers. Orange juice and also sweet and sour mix on a hand at any given time. Those are standard mixers in so many cocktails. So, when I decided to make this amaretto stone sour on a whim, I had the ingredients, and even had maraschino cherries and oranges too.
Easy to Make
Amaretto Stone Sour
- 2 ounces Amaretto
- 2 ounces Sweet and Sour Mix
- 2 ounces Orange Juice
- Maraschino cherries and Orange Slices for garnish
- Fill a cocktail mixer with ice. Pour the amaretto, sweet and sour mix, and orange juice over the ice.
- Shake to combine. Pour over ice into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with maraschino cherries and orange slices.
Affiliate links were used in this post. A portion of the sales will be earned by me from any purchases.
Check out the great recipes on Weekend Potluck!
Latest posts by Leah Beyer (see all)
- Low-Carb Cocktails and Keto Drinks - January 3, 2020
- Mimosa Bar Ideas - December 22, 2019
- Orange Cranberry Vodka Cocktail – Christmas Eve Cocktail - December 15, 2019