As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Vodka watermelon cocktail is the cocktail of summer with a refreshing hint of mint mixed in with the Simply Watermelon, mint and watermelon vodka, triple sec, and a splash of sparkling lemon water. The vodka cocktail is a truly refreshing part of a hot day. Every watermelon lover is going to love this watermelon cocktail.
After a long day, sipping on this cocktail full of all the watermelon flavors mixed in with citrus and mint flavors was a little slice of heaven in a glass. I have definitely found the perfect summer drink.
I love watermelon. I have had a bottle of the Smirnoff Mint and Watermelon Vodka for a while. Too lazy to juice a watermelon, it just chilled in the fridge. That is until I discovered Simply Watermelon. Here are the ingredients to an easy watermelon vodka cocktail.
- Simply Watermelon juice
- Smirnoff Zero Sugar Infusions Watermelon and Mint Vodka
- Triple Sec
- Mint Leaves
- Lemon Sparkling Water
- A Garnish of Lemon and Watermelon Slices
How to Make a Vodka Watermelon Drink
To make this simple watermelon vodka drink, start by filling the cocktail shaker with ice. Add to the cocktail shaker, two parts of watermelon juice, to one part vodka, to one-half part of triple sec. Also, put a couple of mint leaves into the shaker. Close the shaker and give it a good shake.
Shake the cocktail for about 20-30 seconds to get the cocktail good and cold. When the outside of the shaker starts to freeze you have reached the sweet spot of iced down cocktails. Pour the watermelon cocktail over ice in a tall glass filled with ice and garnished with more mint, watermelon slice, and a lemon slice.
Vodka Watermelon Cocktail
- ¾ cup Watermelon Juice
- 2 shots Watermelon infused vodka
- 1 shot Triple sec
- 2 stems mint leaves
- 2 ounces Lemon sparkling water
- 1 slice Lemon
- 1 slice Watermelon
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Over the ice pour the watermelon juice, vodka, and triple sec. Add one stem of mint leaves to the shaker.
- Shake for 20-30 seconds. Then pour over ice in a tall galss garnished with the lemon and watermelon slices.
- Finish off with a mint stem.