Pink drink cocktail is a yummy toasted coconut rum cream mixed with strawberries and sparkling water to make this delicious strawberry coconut cream rum cocktail. This cocktail is straight inspired by the Starbucks pink drink and the coconut rum cream from a local distillery. Pink Drink Cocktail is a light and refreshing cocktail perfect for after dinner drinks or even poolside.
Pink Drink Cocktail Ingredients
The ingredients for this strawberry coconut cream rum cocktail are simple ingredients. However, finding one of the ingredients was a pure accident. I mean as accidental as walking every aisle at Target is. Here are the things you need to mix together this pink cocktail.
- Toasted Coconut Rum Cream
- Strawberry Sparkling Water
- Freeze Dried Strawberries
If you can't find freeze dried strawberries at Target, you can also find them on Amazon.
How to Make Strawberry Coconut Cream Rum Cocktail
This cocktail is easy to make. It may look fancy, but it will be one of your new go-to strawberry rum cocktails. Start by filling a shaker with fresh strawberries and coconut rum. For a single or double cocktail, two strawberries will be sufficient.
Before you start shaking fill a tall collins glass with ice and the freeze dried strawberries. Then it will be ready to make the cocktail. Shake the strawberries, coconut rum, and ice together for about 15-20 seconds. This will allow the ice to muddle the strawberries into the coconut rum cream. Next, pour it over the ice and freeze dried strawberries.
Then top off the coconut rum cocktail with the strawberry sparkling water. The cocktail will foam since the sparkling water is carbonated. The foam adds a little extra to it anyway.
Garnish with freeze dried strawberries or a fresh strawberry. The cocktail will separate over time so a fancy straw will help keep it mixed together.
These drinks are surprisingly like the Starbucks pink drinks and are sure to be a hit with everyone who loves them.
Pink Drink Cocktails
Pink Starburst Vodka Cocktail - Red, White, and Berry Vodka Cocktail
Easy Frozen Strawberry Margarita
Strawberry Coconut Cream Rum Cocktail - Pink Drink Rum Cocktail
- 2 shots Coconut Rum Cream
- 1 can Strawberry Sparkling Water
- 3 fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup freeze dried strawberries
- Fill a tall glass with ice and freeze dried strawberries in the ice.
- In a shaker, fill it with ice, two strawberries sliced, and the coconut cream rum.
- Shake the rum and strawberries for 15-20 seconds.
- Pour over the ice and strawberries.
- Top off with the strawberry sparkling water.
- Garnish with a whole fresh strawberry.
- Apple Cider Whiskey Cocktail - October 7, 2022
- Apple Cider Amaretto Sour - September 30, 2022
- Island Lemonade Punch - August 21, 2022
Leave a Reply