As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
When people think martinis, they think shaken or stirred, dirty or dry, olives or twist. Don’t get me wrong, a good dirty martini makes me happy. But my go-to happy martini is the French Martini.
Don’t be scared of a martini. But, be warned the largest part of the drink is vodka, so it won’t take many to make you happy as a farm wife. Three ingredients and you are on your way. Vanilla Vodka (or regular vodka), Chambord, and pineapple juice. That is all.
Shake the liquor and pour into a martini glass. Garnish with raspberries or a lemon twist.
Since you have a bottle of Chambord you might as well enjoy it with some of these cocktails as well.
- 2 ounces of vodka
- 1 ounce Chambord
- 1/2 ounce pineapple juice
- Combine the ingredients in a shaker filled with ice. Shake.
- Pour into martini glass.
- Garnish with raspberries, if desired.
Latest posts by Leah Beyer (see all)
- Low-Carb Cocktails and Keto Drinks - January 3, 2020
- Mimosa Bar Ideas - December 22, 2019
- Orange Cranberry Vodka Cocktail – Christmas Eve Cocktail - December 15, 2019