As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Red, White, and Berry Vodka is the new favorite summer vodka mixed with our favorite mixer, Sparkling Ice. The berry lemonade Sparkling Ice water came in a multi-pack of lemonade I bought recently, and I am now obsessed with it in Smirnoff’s Red, White, and Berry Vodka to make the drink that tastes like a pink starburst vodka cocktail about as much as the low-carb strawberry lemonade and vodka cocktail.
Pink Starburst vodka cocktail combines Smirnoff’s Red, White, and Berry vodka with the berry lemonade Sparkling Ice water for an easy-sipping, low-carb cocktail that tastes just like starburst candy. If you are a fruity candy junky, this cocktail is definitely for you.
Pink Starburst Cocktail Ingredients
- Smirnoff Red, White, and Berry Vodka
- Sparkling ICE Berry Lemonade – A standard raspberry or strawberry lemonade will work fine too.
How to Make a Red, White, and Berry Vodka Cocktail
Stir to combine the vodka and sparkling water.
This low-carb vodka cocktail will be perfect for 4th of July parties, summer cookouts, and pool drinks.
Pink Starburst Vodka Cocktail
- 4 ounces Smirnoff Red, White, and Berry Vodka
- 1 bottle Sparkling Ice Berry Lemonade
- 4 raspberries
- 2 mint leaf stems
- Fill two cocktail glasses with ice.
- Pour two ounces of vodka into each glass.
- Top off with the Sparkling Ice.
- Garnish with raspberries and mint leaves.